Frequent Contributor

Re: ❤️💕 Y&R February 2019 SPOILERS 💕❤️

@Trinity11 wrote:

I was surprised to see that Lola is only 20 years old. I also checked Mia's age and she is 30.

The storyline is getting somewhat better and I am actually watching and not falling asleep or multi-tasking while it is on....

I agree with you @Trinity11 about the storyline getting a little bit better. Even though I don't think Rey, Arturo, or Lola have added much to the show I am enjoying Mia. 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh wait. Let me guess. With both Tracy and Ashley resurfacing, the Jabot board must be voting, yet again, for CEO... I tell you, being CEO of that company is like playing musical chairs...

Well, I'm probably the only one, but I really never liked the Ashley character as she was too much of an #itch.  And, I really am not looking forward to another Jabot coup. I'd like to see them call Gloria back and let her run the company, which seems to run itself anyways.Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@doolie wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

A liver transplant... Of for pity sake... How the heck does getting whacked on the head lead to a liver transplant... They've gone around the bend... And who are we betting the perfect match will be...

LOL are you thinking Kyle is the perfect match.  

I was thinking Mia would be the donor, but your idea is a much better call, @doolie .

Mia will have her faux miraculous pregnancy keep her out of jail.  Wonder how Sharon is gonna take this:  GC's super cop slaps the cuffs on his beloved Sharon in a NY heartbeat; yet wavers, believes the unbelievable and covers for his (not so) soon to be ex-wife.  Looks like Rey will be donning cuffs in the not to distant future as GC's finast, Paul returns.  Oh well, guess the Rosales are here to stay.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@doolie wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

A liver transplant... Of for pity sake... How the heck does getting whacked on the head lead to a liver transplant... They've gone around the bend... And who are we betting the perfect match will be...

LOL are you thinking Kyle is the perfect match.  

@doolie  @eddyandme  I was thinking Kyle but then I tought that might be too obvious, especially if the goal is to continue having Kyle and Lola as 'star-crossed', so was leaning toward it being someone she doesn't like... or another male, so she would then 'owe' him and pair up with him, so she and Kyle can continue to yearn for each other... Honestly, I hope they don't find one so they can get rid of her !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Kittymom11 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I was surprised to see that Lola is only 20 years old. I also checked Mia's age and she is 30.

The storyline is getting somewhat better and I am actually watching and not falling asleep or multi-tasking while it is on....

I agree with you @Trinity11 about the storyline getting a little bit better. Even though I don't think Rey, Arturo, or Lola have added much to the show I am enjoying Mia. 

I have to agree with you both that the show has been at least a bit more compelling in recent days... The JT story finally coming to a head and, yes, Mia breathing some life into things, along with Phyllis seemingly having come to the end of the road with just about everybody have made for some level of interest... Now, If they just steer clear of the completely uninteresting Hamilton-Ashby clan...

@Trinity11  @Kittymom11 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Oh wait. Let me guess. With both Tracy and Ashley resurfacing, the Jabot board must be voting, yet again, for CEO... I tell you, being CEO of that company is like playing musical chairs...

Well, I'm probably the only one, but I really never liked the Ashley character as she was too much of an #itch.  And, I really am not looking forward to another Jabot coup. I'd like to see them call Gloria back and let her run the company, which seems to run itself anyways.Woman Mad

@eddyandme  I'm mainly invested in Ashley because of her core family status... Even in the show's heyday, she was never all that compelling of a character... They definitely need to bring back Gloria and then use her !!

Honored Contributor

Rey getting ready to slap the cuffs on his wife in their living room was just a bit too over the top... In real life, I suspect he's have had to call in another officer who isn't personally invovled... But I'll tell you, Mia has an answer for everything, complete now with a positive pregnancy test taken by somebody else... She's a piece of work and I'm liking it...

Honored Contributor

And speaking of Phyllis... They've got a real conundrum going because really, as I've noted before, where can she go now... She has no home... soon will probably have no job... and no man... The no man thing will probably hit her the hardest... And the funny thing is everything she's saying is true... She did tell the truth to the cops and her finally coming clean was the best shot the women have of getting off... Of course, it's also true that she created this mess by not agreeing to have the cops called in the first place and she also sang like a bird to save her own skin... On the other hand, so would I... Let's face it, why should she have done time if she could avoid it... Still, she had to know there was no way she was going to sell her story to anybody else. Apparently even Lauren isn't buying it... Phyllis is a favorite, so I sort of hate to see her hit rock bottom... I guess we'll see how she manages to reinvent herself this time...

Super Contributor

Just thinking that they may find Mia to be a match, then when they get the liver transplant going, find out she's not really preggers. Obviously, Rey isn't going to sleep with her now.

Honored Contributor

@nanny24 wrote:

Just thinking that they may find Mia to be a match, then when they get the liver transplant going, find out she's not really preggers. Obviously, Rey isn't going to sleep with her now.

@nanny24  I wondered about Mia too... I also wondered, since neither Raturo or Rey is a match, whether it might turn out that Lola isn't really their sister... or that one of the others is somehow not fully related,.. I suspect that sooner or later, we'll be seeing even more of the Rosales family and could it turn out that Lola has a different mother or father than her brothers or something along those lines...