Respected Contributor

Re: ❤️💕 Y&R February 2019 SPOILERS 💕❤️

Watching all the flashbacks today reminded me of why I first started watching all those years ago....great acting and characters I really cared about. It was so sweet to see Mrs.C again (miss her!) and the barn scene with Sharon and Nikki LOL.....the good ole days when Y&R was fun! I miss that. Mal killed it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thought it was a good episode today as well. I had not seen the majority of those

flashbacks. How about Nick when he was in his 20's. His voice was so different.

Maybe he hadn't reached puberty yet. Ha!

Thought it was dumb when Nikki ended the letter to the grandkids and signed it

with her name, not Gram or whatever they call her. Anyway I don't think I ever

heard any of the grandkids talk except Faith and she is probably away on a 

permanent sleepover with friends.

What does Nikki go by with the grandkids, guess it just Nikki.

Honored Contributor

Thad Luckinbill is returning to The Young and the Restless as JT Hellstrom. Y&R posted the news on the soap’s official Twitter with a photo of the actor and the caption, “Spotted On Set! J.T. taking a coffee break. Stay Tuned!” As Soaps.com previously reported, Thad Luckinbill last appeared in July 2018, but as it turned out, it was only Nick in a JT mask. However, JT’s body mysteriously disappeared from the grave Nikki, Phyllis, Sharon and Victoria dumped it in after they believed they had killed him in April 2018. Soaps.com will update with Luckinbill’s first airdate when the information is made available.

@stevieb @Laura14 @Trinity11 @threecees @silkyk @hsawaknow @Luvitorleaveit1 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

Thad Luckinbill is returning to The Young and the Restless as JT Hellstrom. Y&R posted the news on the soap’s official Twitter with a photo of the actor and the caption, “Spotted On Set! J.T. taking a coffee break. Stay Tuned!” As Soaps.com previously reported, Thad Luckinbill last appeared in July 2018, but as it turned out, it was only Nick in a JT mask. However, JT’s body mysteriously disappeared from the grave Nikki, Phyllis, Sharon and Victoria dumped it in after they believed they had killed him in April 2018. Soaps.com will update with Luckinbill’s first airdate when the information is made available.

I am glad they are bringing him back.....so i guess he will def be the one that has been terrorizing the women.....i figured yesterday after the "immunity" deal w/Phyllis that the whole story was out and that the ONLY thing that could get the women out of this mess....was JT being actually alive!!

July seems FAR AWAY THOUGH................so won't be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel for a long , long, while...ugh.

Respected Contributor

I'm still hoping Raturo is behind the blackmail and video spying then maybe we could be rid of him!!

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, February 21st from soaps.com:

Summer visits the Abbott house to speak to Kyle, and finds Abby. Abby tells Summer to stay away from Kyle. Abby questions Summer about why she went to the cabin in the first place. Summer tells Abby about their romantic time at the cabin until Lola showed up. Abby says Kyle wasn’t thinking straight. Summer says even when Lola wakes up, she won’t stop pursuing Kyle. Summer thinks Kyle still has feelings for her, and thinks Abby knows it too.

Meanwhile, Kyle passes by the hospital to see Lola, but turns away when he spots Rey in Lola’s room. Dr. Hastings says he doesn’t have great news; she’s still unconscious and there may be a problem with her liver. Arturo and Rey say they need to keep hope that her condition will improve. Rey says he’ll go down to the police station to see if there is anything new on the case. Arturo briefly visits Lola. Kyle tries to see Lola when Dr. Hastings stops him from seeing her. He suggests Kyle speak to Lola’s brothers for permission to see her.

Back at GCPD, Rey gets caught looking through detective North’s files to see if he could find any details about  Lola’s attack. Detective North says he wishes he could help. Later, Rey notices a file on his desk with a note, the file you needed – it’s Lola’s file. Rey then shows up at the Abbott house, file in hand, to ask Abby some more questions. Abby says Summer has been trying to get Kyle back.

Tessa and Mariah meet at the coffee shop and talk about Phyllis who is out of jail; but Mariah doesn’t know why she hasn’t heard from Sharon. Mariah is trying to find out why the others aren’t out of jail from Nick over the phone, but hasn’t been able to find anything out. Then Kyle joins them, suggesting Phyllis hired an attorney to do a favor. Kyle updates Tessa and Mariah on Lola, and that Rey and Arturo won’t allow him to see her. Kyle admits he screwed up when he let Summer inside the cabin.

Summer shows up at Crimson Lights, and Mariah confronts her. Summer says she doesn’t know why Phyllis is out of prison while the others are still inside. Mariah says maybe Phyllis is a back-stabbing bitch who sold out the others to save herself. Summer snaps back that she’s had enough time to mimic Sharon’s manipulative ways. Mariah then argues with Summer about Kyle, and why he’s not allowed to see Lola – because of Rey and Arturo thinking Kyle cheated on Lola with Summer. Summer then runs into Arturo and Abby at Crimson Lights, and tells Arturo that Kyle doesn’t deserve not to see Lola. Arturo then calls Summer the meanest, most selfish cold bitch he’s ever known. Summer then storms off.

At GCAC, Ana and Devon are listening to new tracks over breakfast, but none of them are inspiring or “brave” enough. Ana is adamant that her singing career is over, although Devon tries to convince her otherwise. Ana says song writing is her passion now, but Devon says he’ll still going to pressure her to perform. Ana suggests they visit Lola, but Devon says it’ll be difficult to be back at the hospital since Hilary passed away.

Back at the Abbott house, Kyle arrives after Rey summons him. Rey asks Kyle to walk through everything that happened Valentine’s Day night. Rey suggest Kyle must have been frustrated with Lola, and blames Summer for what happened. Rey asks Kyle how far would Summer go to get what she wants, suggesting she could have attacked Lola.

Back at Crimson Lights, Arturo tells Abby how difficult it is seeing Lola like this after finally getting her dream job. Abby mentions that Rey came by the Abbott house and that he’s working on the case with Detective North. Arturo has no doubt he’ll find Lola’s attacker.

Rey then visits Summer at Nick’s house to ask her questions about her argument with Kyle at the cabin. Summer says she and Kyle always argue, then cool off. Rey asks whether Summer was fired up after she left the cabin, and whether she went by the Abbott house. Rey asks if she can prove she arrived after the attack. Summer says it’s insane that Rey would get an idea like that, and thinks Kyle put the idea in Rey’s head.

Meanwhile, Devon and Ana visit the hospital when Dr. Hastings passes by. Devon is uncomfortable as he goes to see Lola, remembering Hilary. His heart begins to race, and he takes a pill to help calm him down. Devon then asks Lola, please don’t leave us.

Mariah then receives a call from Nick saying that tomorrow, the DA will be charging Sharon, Nikki and Victoria for the death of J.T.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nick is left stunned.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Well that sort of gives it all away, doesn't it... I'd have thought Y&R would've guarded that little secret much more closely... I guesss the only thing that remains to be seen is whether he was in cahoots with somebody...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

What a great retrospective look at Nikki's life today. To think I thought Susan Lucci's character was the most married person in daytime TV. I noticed that Nikki has allowed herself to age naturally which impressed me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

Watching all the flashbacks today reminded me of why I first started watching all those years ago....great acting and characters I really cared about. It was so sweet to see Mrs.C again (miss her!) and the barn scene with Sharon and Nikki LOL.....the good ole days when Y&R was fun! I miss that. Mal killed it.

@silkyk ... It would be an understatement to say I'm hardly Mal's biggest fan and while he drove in the final nails, I personally think the demise of the show has been a real team effort. None of the writing and production teams in recent memory have done this show any favors. Truth be told, it hasn't been the same since Bell stopped writing, though it certainly has been far better than it has been for the past decade or so.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I'm still hoping Raturo is behind the blackmail and video spying then maybe we could be rid of him!!

@Roni18  It would be nice if he was somehow involved so they could have him exit, but with JT on the way back, it seems less likely. Raturo was hard enough to take in small doses but he's been more front and center lately and it really is a deal-breaker. I continue not to understand why this actor was ever cast and why they haven't moved to cut their losses. He becomes even less likable when trying to hold Kyle's feet to the fire over his precious sister. I just want someone to lay him out flat. I'd be hard pressed to decide who I'd want to be gone first, him or Lola. I suspect we'll be stuck with her, but still retain some hope that sooner or later someone will realize he needs to be gone.