Chance looks like he should be working at gas station or tire place

Guy that comes out and gets your bad tire and puts on a new one'

LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ Y&R DECEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS! ๐ŸŽ„โ›„๏ธ

@Shanus wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

All skunks.

Brad Carlton last one that was worth fixing breakfast for. That was back when Shark was a pup. LOL

@SharkE   OMG. Forgot about My Brad. Now there was a good looking man. Don't know about breakfast, but worth changing to Bold & Beautiful if he's still on that show. 

yeah, he's still on there I see previews of him  when they run 'em.

He's not as young, but, still looks fine.

I'm partial to the Italian, dark haired, Roman like folks. LOL

Blondes, forgetabout it.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

All skunks.

Brad Carlton last one that was worth fixing breakfast for. That was back when Shark was a pup. LOL

@SharkE   OMG. Forgot about My Brad. Now there was a good looking man. Don't know about breakfast, but worth changing to Bold & Beautiful if he's still on that show. 

Blondes, forgetabout it.

You must have been a fan of Roman Malloy.....remember Nina's son who showed up with Chance and was his cop partner a long time ago? He was the last cute hunk on Y&R (besides MM). Ever since blah ugh! I do remember that dumpster diving wild thing scene Roman and Phyllis engaged in. Oh the good ole days on Y&R.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he had a great voice.

Phyllis had the best and left the rest I guess. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

All skunks.

Blondes, forgetabout it.

You must have been a fan of Roman Malloy.....remember Nina's son who showed up with Chance and was his cop partner a long time ago? He was the last cute hunk on Y&R (besides MM). Ever since blah ugh! I do remember that dumpster diving wild thing scene Roman and Phyllis engaged in. Oh the good ole days on Y&R.

@silkyk  I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about the men... I did think Ronan was appealing, but, though attractive in his way, I never thought MM was either cute or a hunk... I did, however, think Justin Hartley, who followed him. was pretty hot...

Smiley Wink

As far as it goes @SharkE, Don Diamont, who played Brad, was a gorgeous young man and has aged nicely. He is not, however, Italian, or of Latin or Mediterranean descent. I believe he is Jewish. In fact, the then writers and producers did a story line where Brad, like Don, embraced his heritage later in life. It was sort of an unexpected story line but it came out that Brad's real name was George Kaplan.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'd convert..........

Honored Contributor

I used to watch the show when my daughter was little. She always loved Brad. She asked me how "the pool boy" ended up with such a large empire. Back then the show was always interesting and I would set time aside to watch it when I wasn't working. I don't even think VCR's were all that prevalent...

Oh, and I agree about the guys. Billy, who was kind of cute on General Hospital isn't aging all that well. With all the cuties in Hollywood, they can't find some hunk of burning love for us to watch? My girlfriend's daughter owns a dating agency in Hollywood. I have seen really gorgeous guys there. I will have to send the casting director a note. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I used to watch the show when my daughter was little. She always loved Brad. She asked me how "the pool boy" ended up with such a large empire. Back then the show was always interesting and I would set time aside to watch it when I wasn't working. I don't even think VCR's were all that prevalent...

Oh, and I agree about the guys. Billy, who was kind of cute on General Hospital isn't aging all that well. With all the cuties in Hollywood, they can't find some hunk of burning love for us to watch? My girlfriend's daughter owns a dating agency in Hollywood. I have seen really gorgeous guys there. I will have to send the casting director a note. LOL

@Trinity11  Please do! It's almost like they go out of their way to cast unappealing guys. Even if they work cheap, it's not worth it if half your audience is losing interest, though, of course, the not-so-good casting is only part of it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor