Honored Contributor

Re: โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ Y&R DECEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS! ๐ŸŽ„โ›„๏ธ

[ Edited ]

Oh but @Annabellethecat66 it was SO socially relevant, don't you know... Haven't you heard? Television is no longer here to entertain us, it's here to impart a message and to educate us in how we should think and feel... That's one of the several reasons, you see, why there's so little now on network TV worth watching... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yep, been a bad yr for the rich folk. Portfolio's are down. Having to make due. Even Nicki didn't put on the sparkies. I live to see what latest jewel Victor gives her for Xmas. LOL  I stand in front of my wall

TV and look up till I"m dizzy to admire it.

oohhh , ahhh, oohhh ahhh

ROFL

Victor, Sante, I have Ann. in Jan. B'dy in Dec.   MY Turn !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let's take a look, shall we, at some of the 'hunks' the Y&R production team(s) have perpetrated on their viewers in recent memory and then tried to convince us, by having characters repeatedly saying so... that they're 'easy on the eyes'... Note to production team(s), we have eyes... These guys are not easy on them...

Scotty... (aka Wolfman)

Daniel Hall as Scott Grainger.png

Arturo... (aka Raturo)

Image result for arturo young and restless

Finn Baldwin... (aka Phlegm Baldwin)

Image result for Finn Baldwin,young and restless

Chance Chancellor... (aka to be determined)

Image result for chance chancellor on the young and restless

Honored Contributor

All skunks.

Brad Carlton last one that was worth fixing breakfast for. That was back when Shark was a pup. LOL

Honored Contributor

To be fair and equal though are any of the women drop dead gorgeous ?

Nope, Victurdia is skin and bones and gap toothed. Sharon hasn't had a hair cut since women had the right to vote. Nicki needs a good colorist to get her on the right path. Phyllis needs to be sheared like a sheep. That long face doesn't need a long drooping straight hair do. After I found out she was on the high side of 60, now, I'm convinced she needs a more age appropriate make over. Chloe, can't see where she's going with those long bangs and that streak job is too heavy.

Chelsea is probably the best of the lot. Abby, could use a cut also. Mariah, too. Her girlfriend hasn't been around for awhile, oh well.

Best hair do goes to Traci Abbott. Even in her old flashbacks she always had great hair. Lauren Fenmore needs to get out of the 50's Rita Hayworth days. If I had that body I could rule the world ROFL

Jack has best hair. My husband would give his left arm for his hair LOL

Nick needs to shave and lay off that beard c*ap.. Rey is my boyfriend, so, he's OK LOL Kyle and Theo have that young thing going on so doesn't

compute for me. Poor Victor is just old and getting a 'pot' gut now.

Adam , well, what can you say about the lost ? 

^az.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE  The big difference I'd note is that with the women, most of them have been around for at least a little while whereas with that bunch of junk yard dog men, they went out and hired them,... They actually chose them... Supposedly men competed for those roles... Most within the past few years... Tell me they can't do better in LA for cripes sake... Those guys are flat out butt ugly to a one... I can't stand Tessa but she's not unattractive, likewise Abby's a twit but reasonably pretty, and so on... To be sure, the women need a competent stylist but if they had one, many of them would be attractive... There's nothing you could do with that bunch of men... And by the way, I forgot to mention Billy... Heck, he was better looking when he first arrived having just been run over by a big SUV in the parking garage than he is now...

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's like politics bunch of other stuff besides looks are considered. Nepotism, casting couch considerations, etc.

I agree with all the shallow lot out in Cal. they should be able to come up with some drop dead gorgeous folks instead of these dogs.

Chance looks like the guy next door. Abby's bed must be getting cold to even consider him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor Abby... She's been saddled with some real losers... Of couse, it's slim pickins' in old Genoa City... Everyone is either related or utterly unappealing... Or both...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  As usual, your words are golden.  Yepper, we are told how and what to eat, even when to eat.

What to think, say and do.  Everyone is smarter than me, especially those in charge.

Sometimes I wonder how I know what to do after going potty...but I manage.

I can't understand why the soaps are always interrupted.

Who is the brain who put Dr. Phil on instead of the soap the other day?  

Everything interrupts the soaps.  It drives me crazy.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

All skunks.

Brad Carlton last one that was worth fixing breakfast for. That was back when Shark was a pup. LOL

@SharkE   OMG. Forgot about My Brad. Now there was a good looking man. Don't know about breakfast, but worth changing to Bold & Beautiful if he's still on that show.