Honored Contributor

Re: โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ Y&R DECEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS! ๐ŸŽ„โ›„๏ธ

@stevieb @Did someone say โ€œexorcismโ€.

Sign me up to be a watcher.

They can go to โ€œEvilโ€.  Itโ€™s an interesting show.  I might be able to perform it as Iโ€™ve watch a few on the show!

Iโ€™ll need a few assistants.  Any volunteers?

My main requirement?  I definitely need a bed with 4 bedposts, rope, some blessed water and good to go.

Anything else?

Honored Contributor

Ugh!  Fenmore is back!  Looks like Chloe and whoโ€™s it are having a baby.

This show keeps getting ........

I want to see some action.

That kid who plays Faith is a good actress.  I enjoy watching her.

So Victor and Nicky are getting a surprise...maybe Nicky is pregnant...ok stop laughing, it is Christmas and that might be the Christmas miracle...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  I suspect the 'surprise' is either Victor's healh takes a turn for the better or the grandkids from out of town dropping in for Christmas... This show seems to think the way to go is to keep dragging in 'guests' and thinking it distracts us from how rotten the stories are... I agree, Faith is worth the effort, but I couldn't care less about seeing Noah and would REALLY prefer not to see Phlegm Baldwin show back up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  Oh yea, positively thrilled that Chloe and Nitwit are again expecting... Would rather see them both sent back to the soap operas they left... Neither of them adds anything to the show... 

As for seeing some action... Yea, it would be nice, but let's face it, years later and there's still no male on this show capable of producing any serious steam heat... Pretty much every casting choice involving the guys has landed us another round of marginal men... There isn't one single sizzling hot guy on this show... Not a single freaking one...  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too bad they couldn't have brought this actor back to play Chance:

Image result for john driscoll

Rather than getting this one:

Image result for donny boaz

Honored Contributor

In G City when a storm hits, power is off, elevators don't work brings one to mind the old song "love the one your with"

"When you can't be with the 1 you love

Love the one your with".

Sharon hasn't had Devon yet. Missed one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Too bad they couldn't have brought this actor back to play Chance:

Image result for john driscoll

Rather than getting this one:

Image result for donny boaz

I don't know what they were thinking with this casting job... It might be another story were the guy a gifted actor, but let's face it...  Not happening... Like I said, this is about a half step up from casting the Wolfman as Scott Grainger and expecting anyone to find him attractive... Yet another casting failure in a long list of casting failures for Young and Restless and frankly, on top of rotten writing, it's taking a big time toll...

Honored Contributor

So is Rey still around or has he hopped the Light Fantastic back to Miami... Never seem to see him... Don't really miss him, but just wondering if he's still around and he and Sharon the gifted therapist are still semi-courting... 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he was around helping to serve slop the other day at Sharon's

truck stop. Just like Amanda, Nate, (LOL yeah, a Dr. and a lawyer)

Elena. All the professionals like to serve the down trodden don't you

know.

Rey, is a cop he'd arrest half of the down trodden LOL

Didn't see Nick or Devon doing their share , though. They want to give free handouts to all the folks who will move in, trash their places, and leave. 

Honored Contributor

Rey was just on with Sh Aron, slobbering all over her.

Thank goodness we were spared having to ooohhh! and ahha!  Over the kid Rey and Lola were looking at on their phones....

Rey came to help Sharon feel the โ€œlittle people/actorsโ€ for Thanksgiving.

We used to get to see these amazing and lavish Thanksgiving dinners at Jackโ€™s or Victorโ€™s houses, now we get to see Sharonโ€™s coffee house serve a few actors who are pretending (?) to be poor.

No dress-up from the principal actors.  Saving tons of money on set, costumes, etc. all around!