Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŽ„โ›„๏ธ THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER 2020 w/SPOILERS โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123  Hey there stranger... And yes, this show is so in a rut... They seem able to focus on only a subgroup of the cast for months at a time... Lately, it's been the usual suspects: Hope, Steffi, Liam (way too much Liam...), Finn and Thomas, along with hefty doses of Zoe, Zende, Paris and Carter... Smaller doses of Ridge, Brooke, Quinn and Shauna and even smaller doses, thankfully, of Wyatt and Flo... Haven't seen Bill or Katie in ages... On and then there's the dummy, who's had more screen time than just about anybody...  Agree with @threecees a week without Liam would be so welcome... As far as it goes, Thomas wasn't actually nuts, he did have that brain injury some of us suspected... So disgusted that Eric took Quinn back... Should make for an interesting family Christmas... She's already talking about being the family matriarch... What a joke, and frankly, I think the man must be senile to have let her back in the door... 

Hey @stevieb .  It looks like I didn't miss much.

Thak goodness I did get to see the dummy weeks ago before my TV blew.  Oh and I did get to see one episode where Liam walks in and Thomas is kissing the dummy.  I know this nuttiness  is not Thomas's fault but I wish they could normalize him for at least a year.  Give him Hope and let Liam fade into the sunset.  Let Steffy be with Finn but that won't happen.  It is disgusting

to see Liam day after day leading the show.  His  whining is nauseating as  is his voice.

I guess the dummy is in the trash can now or back at Forrester lol.

Esteemed Contributor

That Liam is so funny!! Dumbest line of the show today, when discussing

their night together he says to Steffy regarding whether she should tell Finn

about sleeping together Dumbo says, MAYBE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND!

Sure Liam. Finn has to see you over her place CONSTANTLY and also you

and Steffy in the picture hanging up for Kelly and yes I am sure Finn would

say to them it is o.k. and give them a pass.

Is this fool for real? Pure Liam line.

images.jpg

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I think Liam the Stud, knocked Steffy up in that one shot! Here's how I'd write it.  Steffy would immediately run to a clinic. Finn would be volunteering at that said clinic. ๐Ÿ˜

@stevieb I know you love my idea; I'll say no more!

Believe me @KBEANS  Liam needs detailed instructions each and every time... If he was successful in this instance, it was sheer luck... 

Bold & Beautiful Recap: Finn Warns Liam That Thomas is Not Over Hope |  Soaps.com

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Rather than seeing Eric and Quinn, I want to know if Katie and Bill have patched things up. And is there any story in the future for the perpetual babysitter, Donna?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Rather than seeing Eric and Quinn, I want to know if Katie and Bill have patched things up. And is there any story in the future for the perpetual babysitter, Donna?

@AuntG  Yes me too. Donna always gets all the kids when anything important turns up. Usually go out for ice cream. Now these days it will probably be hot chocolate,  but they are in L.A. and she dresses skimpy just about every time

we see her, like she can't be paired up with anyone. Just cause she is another

one that doesn't get any air time.

Katie on the other hand hasn't been on probably since the summer. No time

for her because we have to prepare for Zoey's big wedding and bring on her

sister who we did not need. Boring stuff!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shaking my head over this one... What a lousy episode... Really, a full half hour for everyone to be brought up to date on the fact that Thomas kissed a dummy...? So what, Steffi and Hope kiss one all the time... Anyone else want to tell the writers where they can feel free to plant one...? 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Haha, on this show everyone loves everyone.I am so over Liam and the stupid looks on his face that he gets.

Respected Contributor

Is it just me; or does this ass wipe Liam seem to be sabotaging his marriage to Hope in order to get with Steffy? How he gets this much attention from the opposite sex amazes me.

How does Scruffy start badgering his son so soon after after brain surgery? I think Thomas sounded more lucid than Scruffy. Where's the medical staff to tell people that Thomas needs his rest? What about Hope? Go home already, YOU look obsessed, never mind Thomas. 

Why does everyone have the urge to gossip about this poor mans business? (about dummy kissing) So unnecessary. Did Hope really need to tell Finn? My son said he thinks Thomas was doing something other than kissing by the look of disgust on everyone's face! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS We know Thomas undressed the dummy because she had some costume changes. For the writers to spend the whole show dwelling on Thomas' actions is ridiculous - we now know his behavior was brought on by a fall. 

Honored Contributor

I think the point of telling Finn and Ridge about Thomas kissing the dummy is to let them know so when all of this comes out about Liam running to Steffy, it will "explain" to them why he did what he did with her.

However, as Liam goes on and on to Steffy about his love for her and the thought of them becoming a family again, I think that is what he really wants and, I agree, he seems to be wanting to sabotage his marriage with Hope.

Why Steffy still loves such a dweeby character mystifies me. Those two don't have chemistry and their lines and actions seem forced and unreal.

I am still thinking Hope and Thomas belong together and they do have chemistry. I remember when Hope thought Thomas was dead from falling in the vat of "acid" and he showed up in the moonlit room, their reunion was rather steamy although they did not kiss. Woman Embarassed Woman Happy