Katie returns this week and of course the tears will flowing with

Bill. She should carry a huge box of Kleenex in her bag or better

yet find a man that won't sleep with your sister when he feels 

like.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: ❄️☃️THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2021w/SPOILERS☃️❄️

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, January 25:

The night Zoe and Carter got engaged, Zende sent a text which, had she received it, could have changed how things played out for all three of them. Watch for the Forrester model to blow a gasket when she finds out that were it not for a technological glitch, she might not be preparing to walk down the aisle with Carter.

Steffy will undoubtedly experience a sense of déjà vu when she takes steps to secure a paternity test to determine whether Finn or Liam is the father of her baby.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, January 26:

With Carter pushing her to tie the knot sooner rather than later, Zoe makes a decision to reach out to Zende in a last ditch attempt to change the course of the future. But how will Zende react when she shows him the delayed text and asks if there is still a chance for them to be together? After all, he did just kiss her sister, Paris…

Having picked up on an all too familiar vibe between Zende and Zoe, Ridge’s concerns about Zoe’s intentions grow after Carter asks him to be his best man. Watch for The Dressmaker to corner his nephew, Zende, to seek answers.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, January 27:

When Ridge comes on strong about Zoe’s relationship with Carter, will Zende manage to cover up what’s been going on between him and the top model, or will he cave and throw Zoe under the bus in the face of his uncle’s intimidation?

After all that they’ve been through — after all he’s put her through — we’d say that the odds are against Dollar Bill. Nonetheless, as much in love with Katie as ever, he falls on his sword in an attempt to win her back.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, January 28:

Ready to throw caution to the wind — along with her potential marriage to the COO of Forrester Creations — Zoe puts it all on the line for love when she makes a surprise visit to Zende in hopes of seducing him. Given how beautiful she is and how wily she’s been known to be, she can’t fail… right?

Separately, Bill and Katie seek advice from Wyatt and Donna about reuniting with each other. Will his son and her sister throw up their hands and say, “The heart wants what the heart wants,” or point out that those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, January 29:

Expect all hell to break loose when Ridge catches Zende with Zoe and furiously demands answers on behalf of his friend, the kind and unsuspecting Carter. Something tells us, given Ridge’s own habit of two-timing, we’re going to be in for a remarkable display of hypocrisy.

For too long, Paris has let Zoe call the shots. Paris is no shrinking violet, after all. So finally, she turns the tables on her demanding sister when she decides that it’s high time to tell Carter the truth about the woman he hopes to make his missus.

Honored Contributor

As for these spoilers, where do I begin... First, given this week looks to be the Zoey-Zende show, I can probably plan to skip most episodes...

Moving on...

"When Ridge comes on strong about Zoe’s relationship with Carter, will Zende manage to cover up what’s been going on between him and the top model, or will he cave and throw Zoe under the bus in the face of his uncle’s intimidation?"

First of all, Zoey is not 'top model' material... Let's at least be sane here... 

"Zoe puts it all on the line for love when she makes a surprise visit to Zende in hopes of seducing him. Given how beautiful she is and how wily she’s been known to be, she can’t fail… right"

I want some of whatever whoever writes these spoilers is smoking...

"Separately, Bill and Katie seek advice from Wyatt and Donna about reuniting with each other."

Two absolutely FABULOUS sources for relationship advice...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Top model and beautiful.I must be watching a different program!

Why would ANYONE ever ask those two idiots about anything.Yes Donna and Wyatt would be on the top of my list .Gees Katie,do you enjoy being a foo? .As is said,first time shame on Bill (and Brooke) second time,shame on you.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, January 4:

Trying to recover after live-saving major surgery won’t be any easier when Thomas finds out what Liam witnessed. Watch for the beleaguered Forrester to have an understandably emotional reaction when he finds out exactly what went down just before he collapsed.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, January 5:

Carter may regret having put a ring on it. He and Zoe haven’t even exchanged vows yet, but the honeymoon might be over when he puts her on blast. Something tells us it’s not a coincidence that he loses his cool after finding out the major life decision Paris has made.

As guilt eats her ex-husband alive from the inside out, Steffy finds she must switch tactics to stay one step ahead and keep Liam from divulging their secret to Hope.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, January 6

Steffy’s been on tenterhooks since she and Liam reunited for a night of passion, and has gone to great lengths to keep the secret from coming out. But when the pair finally comes to an agreement and makes a life-changing decision about the future of their extended family, what will it mean for their relationships with Finn and Hope?

Thomas continues to battle shame and regret, which leads him to make a heartfelt apology to Hope for having caused so much tension in her marriage to Liam. Will his sincerity cause Hope to begin seeing him in a new light?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, January 7:

Zende’s irked after he learns that Zoe’s managed to push her sister out of both Los Angeles and Forrester Creations. When the up-and-coming designer decides to try and prevent Paris from leaving town, will he reach her before it’s too late? And does the fact that he’s compelled to do so mean that he might be developing feelings for the beauty?

Been there, done that many times before! Red flags start flying all over the place for Hope when Liam says he has big news to share… and then begins to stall.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, January 8:

Although it’s probably against her better judgment, Steffy — having come to a conclusion with Liam — decides it’s time to tell Finn the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Or at least that’s the plan… until Finn begins talking about the future he imagines for them. Will she really pull the rug out from beneath him by admitting she slept with her ex?

Liam and Hope’s shared belief that together they can overcome anything is about to be put to a major test as they face a seemingly impossible challenge. Will this spell the end of Lope forever?

Say what?  Top Model? This takes the cake.

OMG, at any rate it looks like a Zoe, Zende, Paris

week with a dash of katie and Bill moaning about their failed relationship will be the focus of this week.

At this point I don't know who's storyline is worse. 

I almost think I'd rather continue with Steffy, Liam, Hope and Finn than the above. I must be losing it. Seriously.  LOLOL.

PS. @loveschocolate  thanks for the spoilers.  I don't even think I'll watch this week. Much appreciated.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Flo's purse was longer than her skirt. Lol  

Ok, so Steffy made it to her OB-GYN who just happens to be the DA in Salem USA over at NBC. 😝 I think that Liam will be the father, and I think Dr. Finn will change the paternity test.  When the kid needs some medical problem attended to, all will come out in the wash. I think we're going to see another side to the good doctor real soon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123  I often threaten to opt out but at this point I'm seriously considering deleting Young and Restless completley from my DVR and possibly recording Bold and Beautiful just a few days a week based on spoilers. Simply put, both these shows smell to high heaven and have for too long to assume either is going to turn any kind of a corner. The only thing I'm curious to see is whether or not Thomas and Hope will ever hook up. Otherwise, they've let this show go completley down the tubes with dreadful, uninteresting stories and characters I don't give a rat's backside about.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123  I often threaten to opt out but at this point I'm seriously considering deleting Young and Restless completley from my DVR and possibly recording Bold and Beautiful just a few days a week based on spoilers. Simply put, both these shows smell to high heaven and have for too long to assume either is going to turn any kind of a corner. The only thing I'm curious to see is whether or not Thomas and Hope will ever hook up. Otherwise, they've let this show go completley down the tubes with dreadful, uninteresting stories and characters I don't give a rat's backside about.

@stevieb  I understand you. Think your on the path I was.  I watched Y&R loyally for years but let it go

about 8 years ago and never looked back.  I went to General Hospital and slowly got to know the characters.  I really like it.

I'm still hanging on to B&B but don't really know why at this point.  Much is fast forwarded.  We shall see.  I know this week it will be an easy pass with those spoilers, ugh.

Plus think in February there will be more of these

marvelous "interruptions".  Ayayaya is all I can say

to all of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Waste of time episode with Zoey, Zende, Paris and Carter. They play Carter

for a fool, always drooling over idiot Zoey, when it is so obvious she doesn't

care about him. It's always lets get together tonight and pick a wedding date,

honey while the fool is never listening to him.

Also, how dumb is it that Zoey just got the text from what maybe close to two

months ago? Time to get a better phone carrier, she is a joke who thinks all

the guys want her and her sister is nothing.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Waste of time episode with Zoey, Zende, Paris and Carter. They play Carter

for a fool, always drooling over idiot Zoey, when it is so obvious she doesn't

care about him. It's always lets get together tonight and pick a wedding date,

honey while the fool is never listening to him.

Also, how dumb is it that Zoey just got the text from what maybe close to two

months ago? Time to get a better phone carrier, she is a joke who thinks all

the guys want her and her sister is nothing.

I was guessing that Zoey getting the very late message was due to the fact that Zende had just reset his previously-nonworking phone software when the episode began.  That was when he had Paris send him a text to see if his phone was working again.