to confirm there is an actual baby. No, the they continue the 

nonsense at Forrester.

I would love to see Thomas punch Liam's lights out but no good

fight scenes anymore. Maybe Thomas is a changed man, old

Thomas would have flown out the door to find Liam and decked

him, boy I hope he soon does this.

Respected Contributor

Re: ❄️☃️THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2021w/SPOILERS☃️❄️

Why is Flo HO at the office with Wyatt? Is it bring your Ho to work day?Let's see...she was a blackjack dealer and a waitress,so what would she be doing at Spencers? Asking for a friend.HAHA

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I would love to see Thomas punch Liam's lights out but no good

fight scenes anymore. Maybe Thomas is a changed man, old

Thomas would have flown out the door to find Liam and decked

him, boy I hope he soon does this.

I thought at one point the spoilers had Finn punching Liam... I don't remember seeing that and believe me, I'd enjoy it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Truth is, I don't care if it's Thomas, Ridge, Finn, Brooke or Hope herself but I definitely want to see someone knock the ridiculous Liam into next week...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No idea what that brain surgery did to my boy Thomas, but him suggesting to Hope that she forgive Liam is just going too far... Him going there makes me wonder if this isn't the start of Hope begining to see Thomas in a different light... Awww well, one can wish I suppose... 

Watching the scenes the last few days between Liam and Wyatt makes it clear that both of Bill's sons are twits... Oh, and if Flo Ho's skirt was any shorter, they'd have needed to censor her...

Respected Contributor

Flo HO and Summer talking sure is a good example of pots calling the kettle black. Gimme a break.

Esteemed Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Flo HO and Summer talking sure is a good example of pots calling the kettle black. Gimme a break.

@hellie jo  So right. Two brainless twits worried about big, bad Sally. Like they

are both perfect. I can put up with Summer a little, but not Flo. Summer

should have first got Flo's background, troublemaking fools.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@hellie jo wrote:

@hellie jo  So right. Two brainless twits worried about big, bad Sally. Like they

are both perfect. I can put up with Summer a little, but not Flo. Summer

should have first got Flo's background, troublemaking fools.

Sally eats women like Flo and Summer for breakfast.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

No idea what that brain surgery did to my boy Thomas, but him suggesting to Hope that she forgive Liam is just going too far... Him going there makes me wonder if this isn't the start of Hope begining to see Thomas in a different light... Awww well, one can wish I suppose... 

Watching the scenes the last few days between Liam and Wyatt makes it clear that both of Bill's sons are twits... Oh, and if Flo Ho's skirt was any shorter, they'd have needed to censor her...

@stevieb   I think you are on to something regarding the changed Thomas.  This could be the pivotal point where she see's him in a different light?  

Then I would hope Steffy's child is Finn's (highly unlikely though) and it would leave Liam out in the cold.  Who would he spend his days whining too

ad nauseum? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123  As far as I'm concerned, they could write both Liam and Wyatt out. It really seems they've gotten as much mileage out of both of them as they can. Neither are particularly bold or beautiful, at this point. Neither are particularly likable but are too wimpy to be actual villains. It really is time for this show to trim its cast, possibly bring in some new and more interesting characters and give viewers both better written stories and less amateurishly written dialog. Along with its big sister, Young and Restless, this show is circling the drain. Ratings aside, it's neither quality soap opera viewing nor is it entertaining. Along with Liam and Wyatt, they can send Flo, Zoey, Zende, and Paris on an extended hiatus, and Carter can go back to being on recurring status, which is about what his acting talent warrants. I'd include Steffy in this group but assume she'll be going on maternity leave anyway.