Esteemed Contributor

Re: ❄️☃️THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2021w/SPOILERS☃️❄️

This is 2021 fashion? More like a nightmare, seems like she and Zoey

are in a ugliest dress contest all the time.

Different prints, horrible purple stripes and an ugly belt to finish off the 

hurting my eyes look! 

Sorry, the picture made a double.

139998196_2245831848895168_3925127245128174383_o (1).jpg

Respected Contributor

Ladies, please forgive me for asking this basic question.  I hadn't watched B&B in over a year, but caught the episode on Friday.  Please clear something up for me.

Zoe and Zende were talking.  Zoe wanted to know if Zende ever had feelings for her.  Isn't Zende the woman who cam to LA following Zende and had an English accent?  From their conversation, it sounded like they had never hooked up, plus she no longer has an accent....so I am very confused.  If this is a different character, they look alike.

TIA for your help.

Esteemed Contributor

Finally Thomas knows!!!

super-fun-have-fun-fun-begin-have-fun-every-day-sign-blackboard-66940390.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Ladies, please forgive me for asking this basic question.  I hadn't watched B&B in over a year, but caught the episode on Friday.  Please clear something up for me.

Zoe and Zende were talking.  Zoe wanted to know if Zende ever had feelings for her.  Isn't Zende the woman who cam to LA following Zende and had an English accent?  From their conversation, it sounded like they had never hooked up, plus she no longer has an accent....so I am very confused.  If this is a different character, they look alike.

TIA for your help.

@Travone Yes, Same Zoey, somehow she lost her accent. Dumb that

they change things about characters and think the viewers don't notice.

When she was on with Xander a while back she spoke using the accent. 

Respected Contributor

@threecees   Thanks.  I thought I was losing my mind.  I did get Xander and Zende mixed up.....but I knew she had an accent at one time. 

Respected Contributor

What really gets me is Liam is crying his eyes out while begging Hope to take him back but Steffy is acting cool as a cucumber while talking to Finn.   I haven't seen her shed one little tear about what happened.  She is so matter of fact about the whole situation. 

I can't even fathom how Finn is acting like Liam did this all by himself.  Most guys would be so furious with Steffy they wouldn't be able to be in the same room with her.  He is  so milquetoast that he comes off as looking just plain dumb.  

Today was the first day that I actually saw him question whether Steffy really loves him or is just grateful that he helped her.   I don't believe that she really loves him at all.  If she did there's no way that she would have cheated on him with Liam.  

In a way Steffy is like Liam, she wants to have her cake and eat it too.  Finn is available and constantly praises her to the hilt but Liam is the one who really has her heart.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ha.  I agree YAY finally!  And @threecees  Thomas heard it hiding against a half open door.  We're back in business with open door lurking on B&B (plants too!) lol.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not so sure about a future for Finn and Steffy anymore.

Finn is caving and becoming weak in my opinion.

It's almost as if he'll take her no matter what she does.  He seemed stronger in regards to Liam last week and I had higher hopes. She shows little emotion towards him also. 

Good luck Finn. What a shame.  Wish they kept his personality stronger.  

Can anyone help me out?  I used to watch Y&R for years but dropped it due to slow pace years ago.

Who is the parent's of Summer Newman and does she have a boyfriend back in Genoa City.  Thanks.

Flo got awful nosy and close with her and quick.

Maybe insecure with Wyatt.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123  I think Nick and Phyllis are Summer's parents over on Y&R. 

I'll add Flo to the ugly dress club. She is right up there with Zoe, Paris and Hope. I'd call the line Hope For The Apocalypse.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123  Summer is on and off with Kyle Abbott, Jack's son. Right now they're on. He's part of the reason for this visit. She wants to get the goods on Sally, who's been leaning toward putting a move on Kyle, though she claims she's not. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...