Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y & R February 2018...SPOILERS! ❤️❤️

wrote:

wrote:

@loveschocolate  @stevieb  I'll take my loving any way Tristan wants to give it and so would you if you let him.  You have NO IDEA what you are missing!  Smiley LOL  #SeniorsNeedLovinToo

Laura dear @Laura14... He's all yours... 

@stevieb  I was taught to share.  Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

That last scene with newly botoxed Nicki and that kid half her age was ludicrous at best. Brought back memories of "The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone." The writing has now taken a long time character and changed her into an unrecognizable person. Has the new writing team no interest in character development? 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

What is with this foolish of Nicki telling Ashley she wouldn't mind if Ashley hooked up with Victor again?  Yeah, right!  I'm sure she would be fuming at the first hint of it.  Victor and Nikki will keep their current arrangement for maybe a few months and then the writers will throw them together again.  

Actually, today's episode just reinforced the fact that this show needs some new non-related characters.  Almost every character interacting today had a common ex-husband or boyfriend -Nicki/Ashley, Phyllis/Chelsea, JT/Phyllis(with Victoria and Billy's relationship.)

Still available for rehire!

TR YR.jpg

@Laura14- girl, take your meds NOW!!!!!Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I will keep Cane and get rid of Devon.  He is a useless character to me.  Not convincing as a business leader and a poor music executive.  I wish Neil would come back.  

The entire Ashby/Winters clan can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. Neil at least has some history, but none of them has been particularly interesting, other, of course, than Hilary, in a long time. As for Devon, this supposedly big company he has is a joke. He bought out Mergeron, which at one time was a cosmetics company, and all we ever hear about is his one-hit-wonder record label. Meanwhile, before his hiatus, Manic Neil was into PR... They don't know what to do with either of them or with this supposed corporation they formed.

They've tried to give Devon and this show a 'media' focus with the TV station and now the record label. It just hasn't taken off. Neither the company nor the story lines conneced with either GC Buzz or his recording enterprise are of any interest.

@stevieb, they need Patch back!!!!!  I forgot his name but use to catch DOL once-in-awhile; he came to Y&R as Devon's long-lost father...

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  You can have Stephen Nichols back as soon as he reprises his role on GH and you return Robert Scorpio.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

I will keep Cane and get rid of Devon.  He is a useless character to me.  Not convincing as a business leader and a poor music executive.  I wish Neil would come back.  

The entire Ashby/Winters clan can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. Neil at least has some history, but none of them has been particularly interesting, other, of course, than Hilary, in a long time. As for Devon, this supposedly big company he has is a joke. He bought out Mergeron, which at one time was a cosmetics company, and all we ever hear about is his one-hit-wonder record label. Meanwhile, before his hiatus, Manic Neil was into PR... They don't know what to do with either of them or with this supposed corporation they formed.

They've tried to give Devon and this show a 'media' focus with the TV station and now the record label. It just hasn't taken off. Neither the company nor the story lines conneced with either GC Buzz or his recording enterprise are of any interest.

@stevieb, they need Patch back!!!!!  I forgot his name but use to catch DOL once-in-awhile; he came to Y&R as Devon's long-lost father...

@eddyandme... I'm still curious how it is that Mac didn't seem to warrant an inheritance from Dear Katherine...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@eddyandme  You can have Stephen Nichols back as soon as he reprises his role on GH and you return Robert Scorpio.  

@Laura14- you got a DEAL!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:Woman HappyHeart

No idea @eddyandme... The only Patch I recall is that goon-ish doctor... I thought Devon's long lost father was Katherine's son, and hence the fortune... I'm still curious how it is that Mac didn't seem to warrant an inheritance...

I don't know, but @Laura14 is Stephen Nichols - I always like himHeart

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Laura14 Stephen Nichols aside, you well know, you can have Colic back any time... No one here, most assuredly, would block his leaving, forever and a day... and then another day... and then another day...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb, I really don't remember Mac.  Somehow I missed out on the Mac-JT thing.

But bet JT catches the Chels in Monday's episode!  Looks like Mal, with a lot to redo, is managing to get rid of many characters.  If he'd only get rid of the Lily-Cane Dynasty, I'd be most grateful!