Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y&R FEBRUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ❤️❤️

@kelsey17  It seems clear that rather than have a grand plan these writers seems to make this stuff up as they go along, so I too think they probably don't have any good reason in mind for Kyle and Theo to be at odds... As for Kyle and Summer wham-bamming it, who knew... That is apparently one of the missing episodes in my neighborhood, because the last we saw around here, she'd just come into the hotel bar as that show ended... You know, the bar in the hotel lobby that seats two people... The very same one that Phyllis visits in her nightie and mixes herself a drink, because we all know that when a bar shuts down for the night, the spirits are left there in the open so anyone can help themseves... But I digress... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

@threecees who is Sharon's mom? I haven't heard her mentioned.

@AuntG  Auntie... Sharon's mother hasn't been seen in years... I don't know if she's supposed to still be alive or not... As I remember it, she was wheelchair bound, sort of down at heel... I seem to recall she was a single mother and Sharon's father was never in the picture... I think she was injured when out looking for a young, wild Sharon who ended up pregnant at 16... All of this, though, was back story, but Doris Collins (Sharon's mother) did appear from time to time back in the day... There was talk a few years ago about bringing in Sharon's father, thereby introducing a new character, but it never happened... It seems like now might be a logical time for Sharon's family to crawl out of the woodwork, but I guess that's not going to happen at this point...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

gal that played her is probably dead by now

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

gal that played her is probably dead by now

I just checked Google, & Karen Hensel, who played Sharon's mom, Doris Collins is still living & is 71 years old & was last on Y&R in 2009.  Seemed like longer than that ago that she'd last been on.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, February 11th from soaps.com:

In the penthouse, Adam and Chelsea miss Paris already. Chelsea’s okay with letting go of the dream to live there. Adam recaps it was too much change and culture for Connor; he’s more comfortable in Genoa City for now. Talk turns to the Newman Enterprises anniversary gala. Chelsea wonders if going is a good idea as it’s bound to be Victor Newman on steroids. Adam can sit through anything with her by his side. Chelsea goes to nap and Adam gets a text from Riza that ‘she’ is talking to the cops now.

Adam enters Chance’s suite and says they have a problem – the situation in Vegas has taken a turn. Chance fumes at the idea of Adam running around Vegas looking for her without backup. Adam stresses, “I’ve got this.” Chance will tag along…just in case.

At Society, Abby and Nick discuss the upcoming gala, Nikki’s mysterious trip to London, and Victoria and Billy’s split. After, Phyllis arrives, and Abby informs her she was never any competition for Chance. Phyllis joins Nick and tells him Kyle and Lola broke up and Summer’s involved. Nick thinks it has disaster written all over it. Phyllis feels they never got over each other. They decide they’ll support her whatever happens, though Nick may not keep his opinions to himself. Chance arrives and canoodles with Abby – he must fly to Vegas for unfinished business. Phyllis eavesdrops. When she rejoins Nick, he asks why she was over acting like a potted plant. Phyllis whispers that something big is going on with Chance and Adam. Nick’s irked at Chance’s connection to Adam, then decides he doesn’t care. He wonders if she’ll blackmail Adam. Phyllis muses a girl’s gotta’ do what a girl’s gotta’ do. Nick snickers, then warns her to look out for herself. Phyllis calls to cancels an appointment – she’s going to Vegas and plans to hit the jackpot.

At the ranch, Victoria advises Victor she invited Billy to come over so they can speak to the kids. Victor dons his coat as Victoria promises she won’t change her mind about Billy. Victor kisses her cheek and goes. When Billy arrives, Victoria tells him there’s no going back. Johnny and Katie join them and learn Billy will be living separately from them again. They protest. Johnny asks, “Don’t you love each other anymore?” Billy says it’s a different kind of love and Vikki agrees. Billy embraces the kids. Later, Victoria alludes to Billy’s actions having consequences. She states they will continue to co-parent, but the kids must be kept away from Amanda. They argue as Billy tells her Victor fabricated the story about them having an affair. Victoria’s sick of him making it about her father. Billy hollers it’s always about him and informs her she doesn’t get to dictate where he sees his kids or with who.

At Crimson Lights, Amanda’s watching her tracker when Ripley appears. He knows it shows he’s in Madison, but he couldn’t leave until they talked. Amanda doesn’t want to speak to him ever again. Ripley wants to make amends. Amanda’s not interested and sends a text on the sly. Ripley reaches for her hand – there’s still so much to say. Amanda reiterates what they had is over and nothing he can say can change that. She informs him he’s irrelevant to her – he should move on. Ripley questions if she’s in a relationship with the man at the hotel. Amanda intones her life is none of his business. Rey enters and places Ripley under arrest. Ripley tells Amanda it was worth it just to see her again. She calls him a sociopath and warns his control over her is gone. “We’re done here.”

Adam returns to the penthouse and informs Chelsea he has to leave town again. She asks why and wonders if it has to do with the phone call about the woman she overheard before they left. Adam says it does. She trusts him…and asks him to be careful.

At Grand Phoenix, Amanda and Billy meet up in the elevator. Meanwhile, in Abby’s suite, she and Chance shed their clothes while kissing and fall onto the bed to make love.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Kyle’s interrogated by Rey.

Esteemed Contributor

Aahhhhh!  Adam's back and looking GOOD!

Guess we're gonna find out what happened in Vegas.  Hope it was worth the wait!

Honored Contributor

Here's a picture of the lady who played Sharon's mom way back.

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/characters/doris-collins/

Doris Collins (Y&R character) Karen Hensel

Karen Hensel

American actress

Karen Hensel is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for the recurring role of Doris Collins, the mother of Sharon Newman, on the ... en.wikipedia.org

She is still very much alive....

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor