Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y&R FEBRUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ❤️❤️

Poor Sharon will be getting some wigs soon.

Can't wait to see her in short styles.

Victor kicked Billy's butt today. Victoria is playing hardball right now, but, she will resort to simpering wimp soon and take him back. Billy will be returning back to Abbott house soon. Traci will bring him back and mother him.

Is all the proceedings over now? I had heard Tues.

Rose_falls.gif

Honored Contributor

All right now this is just butt stupid. I have never liked Lola, have never liked Kyle with Lola, but after all that love of my life garbage and on and on and on, a kiss is the end of their marriage... GIve me a break...

Since when is Mariah the arbiter of who should stay and who should go and who can talk to whom... I'm telling you, that toots is climbing right up there with Billy and Cane as far as characters I'm having a hard time trying to take... Even if her heart's in the right place, she's always so bossy and strident... Meanwhile, her own relationship with the bad seed is going to hell in a hand basket, so who is she to give advice and direction... Annoying, annoying, annoying... Did I say annoying...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   you notice in todays players faces she is now included with the regulars, so, guess she won't be leaving to soon.

I'd kill for her complexion. Must be nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  we had the full hour show today so I'm guessing the networks won't pre-empt tomorrow; anyways, it'll be over Wednesday and back to normal!

I'm glad Kyle and Lola are splitting!  Looks like Phyllis will be back with Nicky-boy.  Wonder why they're sending Adam and Chelsea off to France?  Like Adam and he interacts well with Victor - would like to see more of those two!

Enjoy your snow!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

nah, Adam won't go to France he's just blowing smoke out his butt.

Lola needs to get a job in a McDonald's when I was young I worked KFC

always had men looking at my chest and saying "I'll have 2 breasts" LOL

True story......

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@stevieb   you notice in todays players faces she is now included with the regulars, so, guess she won't be leaving to soon.

I'd kill for her complexion. Must be nice.

@SharkE  Yes, sadly, they've recently added both Tessa and Lola to the intro line-up... I guess after all this time I can half-way tolerate Lola, but I'll never think of Tessa as anything but an 'extra'... And yet, they've now added Amanda's ex to the show... I don't get why they keep expanding this cast when they barely use most of those who are already part of the cast and have been for a while... I guess they think it's easier to write for new characters since they don't have enough talent to come up with viable story lines for some of the old timers...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE  we had the full hour show today so I'm guessing the networks won't pre-empt tomorrow; anyways, it'll be over Wednesday and back to normal!

I'm glad Kyle and Lola are splitting!  Looks like Phyllis will be back with Nicky-boy.  Wonder why they're sending Adam and Chelsea off to France?  Like Adam and he interacts well with Victor - would like to see more of those two!

Enjoy your snow!Woman LOL

@eddyandme  I can't honestly see them sending Adam and Chelsea to France, at least not permanently... It took them forever to bring Adam back and I can't see them sending him packing again... Big mistake if they do... That might well be the last straw for me... These writers really don't know what to do with any of these characters... Some of the worst writing and all around lame character development I've ever seen in all the years I've been watching soaps...

Honored Contributor

Missed all those people . We eat at that time and I'm running back and forth from table to stove waiting on his Royal highness.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb 

Wish they'd send Lola and Theo to Paris - permanently!  (Now we've gotta find some place to send Mariah - can't take much more of that character!)

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Missed all those people . We eat at that time and I'm running back and forth from table to stove waiting on his Royal highness.

@SharkE   My Royal Highness has four legs and the cutest face with 'please momma' eyes!  It was mac and cheese day so he kept me running to the stove, too.  So we both missed some newbiesWoman Very Happy.