Honored Contributor

❤️❤️ Y&R FEBRUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ❤️❤️

Summary for Monday, February 3rd from soaps.com:

At Newman Enterprises, Nikki informs Victoria that Billy was in a barfight and his lawyer, Amanda, bailed him out. Victoria learns Victor’s been having Billy followed. Nikki produces a shot of Amanda and Billy together. Victoria remarks on the convenience of Billy taking a room at the hotel where she stays. Nikki advises her daughter to look after herself. Victoria urges her to take her trip; she’s fine.

On Crimson Lights patio, Amanda updates Billy no one will be pressing charges against him and advises him to keep his distance from the bar. Billy wants her to stay but she’s anxious to go. He asks if he’s screwed up their friendship. She insists she’s just in professional mode, but Billy wants to clear the air. He feels he sent mixed signals. Amanda understands he’s not looking to get into a relationship anymore than she is, and says she’ll be in touch.

Lola arrives at the apartment to find Kyle working from home. She suggests they take a ‘break’, but he has too much work. Lola remarks he’s never turned her down before. After napping, Lola tells Kyle he’s been different since he returned from San Francisco – it’s so obvious something happened. She’s certain it can’t be worse than what she’s thinking right now. Kyle denies sex with Summer but admits there was a kiss – Summer kissed him. Lola notes he kept it secret – if it was a simple as him rejecting her, he wouldn’t feel guilty. She asks him to be honest and threatens to go to Summer. Things turn heated as she accuses Kyle of enjoying Summer’s attention. He hollers that Lola should admit Theo’s in her head as much as Summer’s in his. Lola, stung by the inadvertent confession, walks out.

At Jabot, Summer complains to Theo about an influencer’s post. He deletes it. Summer rants about him spending too much time mooning over Lola. Theo turns the tables – he knows about San Francisco. Later, Jack’s taken aback when Billy enters his office sporting a black eye and declaring he’s had an epiphany – he must live as his authentic self. Jack learns Victoria’s not on board and that Billy’s moved out and asks if he’s gambling again. Billy replies, “Not in any serious way.” Jack suggests a meeting, but Billy informs him that’s not happening. Their relationship won’t be like that anymore – Jack needs to accept it. Jack rants about Billy’s new life surrounding chaos. Billy needs to find himself. Jack snarks he’ll be there when that doesn’t work out.

At Society, Theo needles Summer about her dirty little secret with Kyle – he overheard them talking. Summer seethes – it was just an intense conversation. Theo knows there’s more. Summer admits there was a kiss. Theo gawps – Kyle’s playing them both! Summer rants about what a bad idea it would be to go to Lola. Theo thinks she wants him to blow this wide open but feels he won’t have to – Kyle will do it on his own. They trade insults. Summer’s convinced he’s got feelings for Kyle’s wife. Theo tells her to believe what she wants – she will anyway. Later, Lola arrives and asks if Theo knows what happened in San Francisco. Theo knows Summer and Kyle closed a deal. Lola snaps that he’s a terrible liar.

At the Grand Phoenix, Victoria thanks Amanda for meeting her. Amanda’s gratified for the chance to talk. Victoria questions her and learns they met in December during the blackout. She accuses Amanda of convincing Billy to embrace his addictions. Amanda’s puzzled. Victoria enlightens her on his gambling problem. Amanda was just a friend who listened. Victoria calls her an enabler. Amanda told Billy he should be talking to Victoria and insists he only reached out to her the other night as a lawyer. Victoria’s unconvinced. Amanda repeats she has no romantic interest in Billy – she hopes they can reconcile. Victoria won’t waste one more minute of her life on him and hopes Amanda’s smart enough to stay away too.

At Jabot, Summer tells Kyle they know everything they need to know about ‘this deal’ and need to move forward. “It’s the only choice.”

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Billy and Victoria have a disagreement.

Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y&R FEBRUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ❤️❤️

Camryn Grimes, who plays Young and the Restless’ Mariah Copeland, is set to return to her former Genoa City self in the form of Cassie Newman. The actress confirmed on Twitter, “THIS is what I was excited about and couldn’t say!” Viewers can expect to see Cassie pay a visit to her mother Sharon (Sharon Case), who was recently diagnosed with having breast cancer. Grimes originated the role of Cassie, the daughter Sharon gave up and was later adopted by Nick (Joshua Morrow), in March of 1997, and Cassie Newman died in May 2005 when she and Daniel Romalotti got into a car accident. Stay tuned, as Soaps.com will update readers with the episode date when its revealed.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday February 3:

In Monday’s Y&R recap, Kyle confesses to kissing Summer, Victoria accuses Amanda, and Billy surprises Jack.

Nikki delivers bad news.

Summer makes an admission.

Victoria confronts Amanda about her relationship with Billy.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday February 4:

Victor teaches a valuable lesson.

Lola and Kyle discuss their marriage.

Victoria and Billy argue.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday February 5:

Theo’s motives are questioned by Jack.

Amanda’s past catches up with her.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday February 6:

Sharon faces her fears and is visited by Cassie from beyond the grave when Camryn Grimes reprises her Young and Restless role.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday February 7:

TBA

Also coming up on Young and Restless this week:

Billy’s put on notice by Victor.

Abby and Chance indulge in romance.

Lola and Kyle disagree.

Adam attends to unfinished business.

Amanda hears disturbing news.

Saints and Sinners and Supernatural alum Christian Keyes joins Y&R as Amanda’s ex Ripley Turner.

Young and Restless spoilers week of February 10:

Victor’s surprised by an unexpected guest.

A score is settled by Phyllis.

Amanda stands firm.

Billy’s unable to stay in control.

Young and Restless SOD February sweeps:

Newman Enterprises’ 50th anniversary gala will take center stage as Victor is honored. Expect the unexpected at the gathering.

Nick and Adam’s rivalry is reignited by a business venture that affects the Newman family.

Phyllis’ chemistry with Nick cannot be ignored. She learns a secret that puts her into a power position.

Sharon shows admirable strength as she fights cancer and Rey struggles to be supportive without taking away her independence.

Billy’s enjoyment of his new freedom will cause Victoria to question his ability to parent their children. Amanda and Billy bond further when a shocking event occurs, and Amanda’s past catches up with her, which leads to more questions than answers.

Jill plans to keep Billy in line with a new project, which also benefits her.

Abby suffers a major setback which allows her to see Chance’s commitment to their relationship.

The dynamic of Lola and Kyle’s marriage is changed forever due to a scandalous secret. Summer and Theo are waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces.

The Abbotts unite over a crisis, but there’s conflict when family members react differently to an issue.

Paul takes control after a major crime affecting all big players occurs in Genoa City.

Mariah and Tessa’s relationship grows strained as a result of Tessa going on the road with Tanner.

Devon and Elena must put their differences with Amanda aside as they end up sharing common ground over an issue that hits close to home.

Honored Contributor

Yet more nonsense from the writing team... I mean, of course, assuming the show actually airs...

...I do not get for a minute why Sharon seems to think her medical condition needs to be a secret... Besides, half the town already knows...

...Billy, at the age of at least 40 and still 'trying to find himself'... What a loser... He couldn't even find himself in a mirror...

...Mariah pulls double duty as a grown up Cassie ghost? Oh please... One of them is enough...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Yet more nonsense from the writing team... I mean, of course, assuming the show actually airs...

...I do not get for a minute why Sharon seems to think her medical condition needs to be a secret... Besides, half the town already knows...

...Billy, at the age of at least 40 and still 'trying to find himself'... What a loser... He couldn't even find himself in a mirror...

...Mariah pulls double duty as a grown up Cassie ghost? Oh please... One of them is enough...

think the DC fiasco won't end 'til Wed so guess Y&R won't be aired in full until Thurs...Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Y&R Renewed Through 2024

Y&R, the No. 1 soap for the last 31+ years, has been renewed for four more years, through the 2023-2024 broadcast season. “Having the #1 show for any length of time in any daypart is a tremendous accomplishment,” said Kelly Kahl, President, CBS Entertainment. “But THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS has been daytime’s top drama for over three decades. The last time any other show was on top, Ronald Reagan was president, and the Berlin Wall was still standing.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/yr-renewed-through-2024/?utm_source=email&em_hash=b8feca2cc6...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Can't figure out Amanda's end game. If she has no designs on Billy, why is she always hanging around him? He has to be the biggest loser in all of GC. 

Super Contributor

I wonder why they want to 'bring back' Cassie. If it's in a dream, fine, otherwise it's silly. Are the writer's trying to say Billy has depression? I just can't figure what they are doing with his character. It seems like Victoria is trying to be a loving wife, and listen to him, and DUH, help him in the form of suggesting therapy, but he takes it as a criticism. I know A LOT of people who could use the benefit of therapy.  Smiley Happy  I am two days behind with my viewing, so haven't seen if Phyllis has gone on the date with Chance, but still cannot understand why the heck he wants to get involved with her. She has done everything but strip naked in front of him to get his attention. She's in desperate need of a man, (if you know what I mean.) I don't mind the breast cancer storyline, I have always liked the Sharon character. All in all, the show is picking up a bit, at least for me.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully this political sideshow is finally over and they will take a long break before the next.

I missed the show where Sharon sat down with the dr. and asked what options she had. I saw in a flashback where the Dr said 'chemo, then surgery'.   She disn't specify a lumpectomy or a masectomy just said 'surgery'.

Maybe Billy will get killed picking on the wrong fella paid for by Victor

and we'll be rid of that idiot.  Victoria, can go a week or so before she hooks up with another loser. Woman has P poor taste in men.

Honored Contributor

Amanda's ex is due to surface soon (yes folks yet ANOTHER character...) so I guess we'll soon be getting at least part of her backstory... Not, mind you, that I've been exactly waiting with bated breath...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...