Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y&R FEBRUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ❤️❤️

stay out of the comm area just sneak in one here and there in here

Let's keep out newcomers LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE  You can thank CBS for pretty much shutting down the banter about their soaps... You just can't preempt shows that were already marginal, at best, for months on end and expect the audience to 'stay tuned'... They broke in yesterday to advise us of something that really could have waited until their nightly news broadcast... They just can't help themselves... Both the CBS soaps seem to be stuck in neutral, where they've been for way too long, the threads here about them reflect that reality, and so really, what is there to say... They might have renewed this mess for a couple more years, but not sure the audience will be there unless they turn some corners pretty quickly and come up with something more than we've seen recently... As for the forums overall, they've become completely mundane, with the same boring topics staying front and center for days on end. A good bit of the credit for that probably goes to posters getting fed up with heavy handed moderation...

There was no need for them to break-in like that!  Thought it was ironic as earlier it was mentioned on the newscast that they'd be three days celebrating Victor Newman's 50th - honestly, on the news!!!:Cat Surprised:  The next day, they pre-empt...duh!Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

You are so right @stevieb . That medically induced coma doesn't seem necessary for a knife to her gut. @SharkE  pointed out it probably came out the other side of her rail thin body. Pretty funny since we know there is no semblance of reality here.

Honored Contributor

I feel bad for Vicky. She's had a streak of bad luck and now to take it for somebody else that has nothing to do with her. Sheesh !

Victor will tie into Billy Boy Abbott with both barrels

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed today's show.  

Thought it was strange the way Paul and Victor blamed Billy - I know he's a jerk, but c'mon!  And, I really liked the acting between Phyllis and Amanda.  Poor Phyllis was stunned and grateful that Amanda looked upon her as a true friend.  Also. thought it was real when Victor put his hand on Adam's shoulder acknowedging he's family - if only the other Newmans could do the same!

This was the first show in a while that was about real emotions and family interactions.  A nice change to reality as opposed to murders in Vegas, blackmail, et al.

Anyways, I hope they stay on this tract and forego all the unrealistic SLs, just mo.

Frequent Contributor

I thought Nikki looked great! 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, February 24th from soaps.com:

At the hotel, Billy reads about Victoria’s stabbing on his phone then calls Chelsea and learns there’s no updates. She warns him to stay away from the hospital and he disconnects. Later, Phyllis tells Summer by phone there’s good security at the hotel. She knows Victor won’t stop until Ripley’s apprehended. After, Phyllis and Billy discuss Amanda, who’s not answering her door. Billy stayed on her sofa all night and says he’s off to where he’s needed most.

At Society, Chelsea tells Adam she feels for everyone involved but thinks Victoria is strong. Adam observes she’ll need every bit of her strength now. They relive becoming engaged last night before Adam reflects on feeling set apart from his family at the hospital. Chelsea knows he’s worried about his sister and father. Adam admits he’s considered reaching out to offer his help. Chelsea guesses he’s thinking of Newman Enterprises and worries it may seem opportunistic. Adam understands but knows Victor will have to move quickly.

At the hospital, Nikki’s seen Victoria and tells the others she looked peaceful but is fighting for her life. Jack assures Victor they’ll find the guy. Victor warns Billy better not show his face. Jack suggests they focus on the real perpetrator and Abby agrees. Victor has to go deal with something. Nikki presumes he’s going to step back in at Newman, becomes completely distraught, and breaks down. After, Nick gets a call and asks, “How did he seem?”

At Sharon’s house, Mariah arrives, upset about Victoria but grateful her mother wasn’t hurt at the gala. Mariah reflects that Victoria and Sharon both need to fight and hold onto the people they love. They discuss their stress and Sharon encourages Mariah to tell Tessa about the cancer. Mariah worried she’d feel she should drop out of the tour, but decides she will tell her. Sharon takes a call from Nick who says her he told ranch security to let Billy see the kids, but would like her to look in on them. Sharon agrees and urges Nick to talk to Noah about his plans.

Jack leaves the hospital and Nick debates with Noah whether he should return to London or not. Nick feels he shouldn’t put his art on hold and can return for Sharon’s surgery. After seeing Victoria, Noah says goodbye to his grandparents and Nick. Abby is walking him out when Phyllis arrives with coffee. Victor’s skeptical but Nick and Nikki are appreciative. Nick updates Phyllis that Reed’s on his way home and Billy’s with the kids. He likes it that she’s there and wants her help. They take Nikki for a walk and something to eat. Victor’s alone when Adam appears. Victor’s pleased he came back. Adam asks what he can do. They watch basketball highlights on Adam’s phone together as Victor needs a distraction.

At Sharon’s, Noah says farewell to Mariah and Sharon, and says he’ll be back soon.

At the ranch, Billy tells Johnny and Katie that Mommy got hurt. They can’t see her as she’s sleeping, but hopefully they all can soon. Sharon arrives and sends the kids to get dressed for the stable. Billy deflects when Sharon tries to advise him.

At the hotel, Chelsea checks in with Abby, who remarks on her complex dynamic with Victoria, who is her role model. Chelsea’s supportive as she tears up, then brings up Billy. Abby warns if he goes to the hospital when Victor’s there – God help him. If his affair with Amanda led to this, she won’t ever be able to forgive Billy. Chelsea packs up her things and is sorry to stick Abby with Phyllis. She admits the hotel wasn’t her dream and advises her to make sure it’s her dream because Phyllis will fight to the death.

At Society, Mariah calls Tessa and Tanner answers her phone and says she’s in the shower. Mariah asks him to let her know she called. Mariah follows up with a text and seems thoughtful.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis receives a tempting offer.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers week of February 24:

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday February 24:

In Monday’s Y&R recap, Adam eyes a return to Newman, Nikki wonders if Victor is doing the same, and Chelsea warns Abby.

Sharon takes control.

The Newmans unify for Victoria.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday February 25:

Jill reveals a new business venture.

Phyllis gets an intriguing offer.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday February 26:

Adam’s motives are called into question.

Chelsea looks to the future.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday February 27:

Billy’s given a reality check by Nikki.

Kevin helps crack a code.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday February 28:

Jack shares disturbing news.

Victoria seeks answers.

Also coming up this week on Young and Restless:

Mariah calls Tessa but Tanner answers and relays she’s in the shower. When Tessa and Mariah finally reconnect, Mariah questions Tessa as to whether or not she’s sleeping with Tanner. Tessa is stunned and hangs up on Mariah.

Devon receives an encoded text from an unrecognized number and alerts Chance, who pulls Kevin in to help solve the mystery of what the numbers mean. Kevin breaks through firewalls and discovers it’s an account number for an offshore bank account in Devon’s name containing all of his missing money. A follow-up text from Colin is apologetic, which makes Devon think there is more to this than what meets the eye.

Victor delivers an ultimatum.

Jack makes a gesture to Ashley.

Abby’s cornered.

Nikki makes an unexpected connection.

Young and Restless spoilers week of March 2:

Tessa makes a stunning discovery.

Nick’s challenged by Victor.

Jack gets an unexpected visitor.

Amanda and Billy take a look at their connection.

Honored Contributor

@nanapat wrote:

I thought Nikki looked great! 

That dress was ugly. Don't know why she likes to wear belts ?

Her hair is too long, but, she looked ok hair and face.

I liked Abby's coat.  Chelsea's hair is too dark makes her look hispanic

Poor Adam is still wetting his pants wanting Daddy to throw him a bone.

Lights should had came on about the time Ridley was using his box cutter.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Victoria must be like a timex watch.   How many things have happened to her and yet she still keeps on ticking.    I wasn't watching at the time, but wasn't she once kidnapped and held as a hostage.   Then Abby throws a drink in her face and she falls and suffers a head injury that causes a personality change.  

Then we had the whole JT fiasco. She gets assaulted and almost goes to prison.  Now she's been stabbed and has been put in a medically induce coma.  

If all of those things happened to me I would be spending the rest of my life on a therapist couch.    

I'm sure that she will be released from the hospital within days and will be back at her desk at Newman's  the next day.     Remember how quickly Ashley returned to work after her surgery to remove the brain tumor.   There wasn't even a strand of hair missing from the surgical site.   

I guess when you have the great Nate as your surgeon you'll get through anything.  He goes from organ transplant surgeon to thoracic surgeon without batting an eye.   I'm surprised they aren't having him treat Sharon's health issues.  

The next time someone is pregnant I'm sure he will also serve as the obstetrician.