Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y&R FEBRUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ❤️❤️

I want Kyle to get out of that cheap one room walkup. Jack's never even been there I think.

Be like Prince Harry living in a barrio. Let Sharon keep that flea bag place.

Kyle and Summer can afford a million dollar place with hired help and drive new cars, etc.

Society must not offer food. Lola has time to come out and stand and look forlorn while she's on shift. Theo, doesn't do any work either he sits around and gains wgt all day long eating the slop that Lola must get from the frozen entrees and put in microwave.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb @What a good post.  You said it all and did a great job.

I totally agree with what you posted.

So, just like that. ... Boo Hoo...it’s over!

Honored Contributor

I can’t stand Mariah or Tessa.  There’s nothing that ignites between the two of them.

They make two Lesbians look like two Hereto people who are together with no sparks...no personalities.....

Honored Contributor

I think Mariah is fixing to jump the fence into greener pastures.

Honored Contributor

no show today don't think. I'm going out on the town anyway, so, they can get by without me.  Something is planned for noon today GMA said.

Respected Contributor

We all know what is gonna happen....Kyle and Summer will do the wild thing while Loho and Theo do the same and bingo...two new little cast members are buns in the oven.Of course Kyle and Loho and Summer and Theo will "reconnect" after their little tiffs and then the fighting over the babies begins. Eenie meenie chili beenie the spirts have spoken. Same ole same ole. This show loves men fighting over babies.

Contributor

Does anyone happen to know what the significance of the dangling jewelry on Theo's lapel represents.   Don't think there has ever been reference to this and "inquiring minds" need to know.     Thanks.....hopefully we begin full presentations soon !!!

Honored Contributor

probably stud for hire.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor