Honored Contributor

Re: susan graver at wal mart?

@QVCkitty1. I do!!!!  I have a closet full of several SG and IM items (along with a few LouisD).  I always get compliments, especially on the tops I wear that are SG.  And I love the easy care.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

They aren't being sold by Walmart. They are being sold by sellers on eBay. Not individuals, but larger scale sellers. Some of them are in the Philadelphia area and they sell Susan Graver (and other QVC designers) seconds or slightly damaged items. I've purchased from them. Never had a problem with the items I bought as long as I read the fine print and knew what I was getting.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Chel's Clothes Closet undoubtedly bought a pallet of excess merchandise and is reselling it.  This is not unusual and is most often found on eBay.

Would that be like if a Susan Graver piece found

its way into TJMaxx or Ross...and outlet store?  

Yeah, I don’t think it’s that unusual to find

out-of-season clothing in other lower-tier retail venues. 

Respected Contributor

It seems that Walmart is doing the same thing that Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and other discount store have been doing for years.  

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@QVCkitty1. I do!!!!  I have a closet full of several SG and IM items (along with a few LouisD).  I always get compliments, especially on the tops I wear that are SG.  And I love the easy care.  

@Krimpette, I didn't mean to insult Susan's clothes, I just meant that there was no reason to be so shocked that WalMart was carrying some of them. Apologies if I sounded snarky.🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@Puppy Lips

Its true.  Look online.  Her liquid knit is on Walmart.com

@Catch71 OMG OMG OMG It is true.

Holy smokes.  I saw many things on Walmart.com that I saw presented on QVC.  Not sure how I feel about that.  But my first reaction is that I don't feel so good wearing her clothes anymore.  Nothing wrong with buying clothes as Walmart.  But somehow her line just seems to have been cheapened by that move.

@Puppy Lips.  I hate to burst your bubble, but QVC sells pallets of excess merchandise to resellers.  They've been doing it for years with all the major vendors.  I've bought tons of Breezies bras on eBay, along with Bob Mackie and Linea merchandise.  They could pop up on any site that sells third party merchandise, like Amazon.

Didn't someone report seeing Saks merchandise at the Walmart site?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Also, Kim Gravel's clothes, Belle from the same third party distributor. 

Honored Contributor

Walmart on line seems to be a lot like e bay these days, there are all sorts of brands being sold on there 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox.  They're trying to compete with Amazon by doing the same thing with third party sellers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Lately I've been seeing a few Susan Graver tops in Beall's Outlet and DD's Discounts for $5-$12.  To me, the fabric is cheap, just horrible.