Esteemed Contributor

Re: susan graver at wal mart?

@Catch71 wrote:

What??????????????????????

I just googled Susan Graver at Walmart and yes, there she is! Not sure if her things are in the stores, but they are on Walmart.com

Guess she can not say she is exclusive to QVC anymore.  Surprised the Q allowed it.

All for the almighty dollar.

@Catch71

I  think Isaac sells there too and I know he sells in other places.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every item I clicked on had limited sizing, mostly size small but a few plus sizes.  I recall seeing many of these items on air, so it appears to be old inventory rather than new designs. 

I also noticed Chel's Clothes Closet has some Isaac Mizrahi items there on Walmart's website, such as the 24/7 boot cut pants and the description even includes the QVC item number.  

image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

A lot of third party vendors sell through the walmart.com website. Not sure how that works exactly, but when I am searching for something at Walmart.com that I have seen in store, I have to filter out the many third party vendors to see what is specifically at Walmart.  I’m pretty sure that Susan Graver, Issac Mizrahi, etc. have no affiliation with Walmart. It’s no different from finding buyout designer merchandise at Marshalls or TJMax. 

Honored Contributor

Doesnt mean its the same quality.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Frequent Contributor

So how can she sell her things for 69$$.  I bought 1 and never went back  linda

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Puppy Lips

Its true.  Look online.  Her liquid knit is on Walmart.com

@Catch71 OMG OMG OMG It is true.

Holy smokes.  I saw many things on Walmart.com that I saw presented on QVC.  Not sure how I feel about that.  But my first reaction is that I don't feel so good wearing her clothes anymore.  Nothing wrong with buying clothes as Walmart.  But somehow her line just seems to have been cheapened by that move.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I just checked the Walmart website.There were 13 pages of Susan Graver.I found two tops that I recently paid $60 for each. One was selling for $23 & the other for $35!! So much for exclusivity!!

I would like QVC & Susan Graver to explain why Walmart is selling their exclusive line.

Honored Contributor

Who thinks that Susan's clothes are special ? 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

WOW, I am really shocked.  I am not feeling really great about that.

Yep Isaac sells many places.  I just purchased a pair of pj pants from Marshalls of his and a makeup case.  Also at Michaels I purchased his yarn on clearance.

BUT NEVER thought Graver would be sold at Walmart.  Nothing wrong with Walmart, but do not shout exclusive to the Q and you no longer are.

A bit annoyed here. And found out half my wish list went up in cost.

Not a happy shopper

Honored Contributor

The Boscov's store in my neck of the woods has

Issac, Cuddle Duds, Logo tops and Susan Graver, especially her liquid knit pants. 

I believe what is exclusive to the Q are certain colors & certain patterns.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif