Occasional Contributor

shorter tops for petite women

QVC and their clothes are not made for petite women   Susan Graver claims ti be 5"4" and she looks dumpy in her tops  Trying to cover, butt, crotch, tummy with long clothes makes her look fatter  Read my other post    by abby rose 4

Honored Contributor

Re: shorter tops for petite women

I dont see anything dumpy about Susan in her tops. I think she looks great.  Fine, if you want shorter length but don't denigrate Susan to make your point.  If you feel QVC's clothing doesn't suit you, please feel free to skip their programming and shop elsewhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@abbyrose4I am a petite woman at 5’1” so I understand your frustration in finding shorter tops, but I do not understand why your would say that SG looks dumpy in her tops...she does not.

And to say  her clothing makes her look fatter is really rude.  She is not fat at all.  In fact, she has a great figure and she is old enough for Social Security and Medicare.

If you dislike her and her clothing, I suggest you move along and shop elsewhere. 

Respected Contributor

I love Susan Graver and her clothes and I have very many of them (actually an excessive amount because they are so well made and attractive).   I enjoy her presentations as she gives good information about the product and always took forward to her shows.  That being said, I do think she makes too many long and oversized tops and many of them do not look good on her.   I am also petite at 5'3" and I know by looking at her when she wears those type of tops that I would not look good in them.  Many of them that she wears do not do her justice as she is an attractive, youthful looking woman and the too long, too oversized tops detract from her appearance IMO.

Purchased the vest/top combination today that was in her show.  Although it is very long, it is not oversized and I hope I look as good in it as she did.  Long tops of this type are very fashionable and look good on most people - it is the big, oversized tops that she makes that I am referring to as not looking that good on her.

I do wish she would make more tops in a top length and not so many tunics, but my charge card is happy that many of the items are tunic length and too long for me.

Valued Contributor

I don’t think SG looks dumpy in her tops at all. I am a petite woman and I have quite a few of her tops. What I would like to see is a petite model on her show. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

take away dumpyWoman Indifferent