Esteemed Contributor

In my opinion, the prices on clothing have risen too sharply...especially on SG's clothing. A polyester top is now $50.00? That's ridiculous. If QVC sets the pricing, then they need to go back and gain a reality check.....what store charges almost $60.00 for a poly top??

Occasional Contributor

You can get the same quality tops at TJ Maxx for under $20.

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@dex  Check out lunchtime specials, clearance, as is.  There is nothing I need or like so well that I would pay $60+ for a simple polyester top.

I agree that even their lunchtime specials and clearance items are often still too much in my opinion.  That being said, I recently snagged a Denim & Co top for $13 and a H by Halston top for $15 from QVC.  Sometimes I get lucky like that.  But even at those prices, QVC still probaby makes a profit, so it makes you wonder how much the mark up really is.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

Qvc prices have skyrocked but things are going on sale much faster now than before. Almost like B&M. A few weeks at full prices and then marked down.