New Contributor

What has happened to your sizing?

Susan I have written to you on Facebook and no reply. I have been a customer of yours since you came to QVC....and lately when I get a new item from you the fit is way off.

I received A304064  in my size Medium that I wear and it is so small that it might be an XS!! PLEASE have quality control. I am tired of having to pay to return items.

Thank you...Jeanne

Trusted Contributor

Re: What has happened to your sizing?

If you're looking for a response from Susan, you won't get one here.  Did you just post on her FB or send her a message. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jhaak wrote:

Susan I have written to you on Facebook and no reply. I have been a customer of yours since you came to QVC....and lately when I get a new item from you the fit is way off.

I received A304064  in my size Medium that I wear and it is so small that it might be an XS!! PLEASE have quality control. I am tired of having to pay to return items.

Thank you...Jeanne

I agree....the shoulders/arm holes seem smaller to me...

and alot of times the chest measurements shown in "click" clothes description are def smaller then in years past for the sizes...

Esteemed Contributor

@jhaak wrote:

Thank you...Jeanne

If the garment measurments do not match what is posted online, then send it back as defective and tell them you do not want to pay return shipping.  I have done that.  If everyone will do that, then I would hope QVC would take notice.  A few inches makes a huge difference in whether or not something fits properly.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't order much from SG and only her tops but whatever I have received has been right on size wise and I've been ordering the same size for at least 10 years.  No issues here with the fit.  Now pricing is another issue!!!  Even the lunchtime special prices are often beyond what I want to pay.

Respected Contributor

Plus the sizing is so inconsistent.  I recenlty purchased 2 tops both medium..  One is smallish the other way too big.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find this inconsistent sizing everywhere; over all brands.  Too bad we can't have clothes made in the USA anymore because of pricing.  Clothes now being made in many countries without the quality control we were used to with American made clothing where employees were paid a fair wage for their daily toil.  Now everything is all over the board. Can't even depend on the same article being a consistent size.

It seems with adding the cost of shipping items from other countries to the US, and items still being less to produce, the employees must be working hard for little compensation and certainly no budget left over for quality control.

Just my opinion for the reason we have so many sizing and quality issues.

Honored Contributor

@jhaak.  Did you know you can check the actual garment measurements for each piece of clothing?  You can then compare those measurement to a piece of well-fitting clothing from your closet.  Surely cuts down on returns.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I did post on Facebook and then on this blog. Funny thing is that she says on TV that she read EVERY post and loves feedback!! Do you have problems with her sizing?

New Contributor

I didnt know that. Thank you..I will see if I can find it!