Honored Contributor

a81796 (1).jpeg  

Beautiful print! Several color options.💜

Honored Contributor

You should read all of the bad reviews, they're all true.

It's been around forever (reviews date back to 2008) and I ordered it years ago and returned.

Scratchy material with lots of shoddy workmanship. The tank is so hot and is so short that it looks strange, IMHO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

a81796 (1).jpeg  

Beautiful print! Several color options.💜

I think Leah is wearing this top this morning. It’s very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

It's been around forever (reviews date back to 2008) and I ordered it years ago and returned.

Scratchy material with lots of shoddy workmanship. The tank is so hot and is so short that it looks strange, IMHO. 

Wow! Reviews glowing feedback. Shared with the forum.  Not anything I would own. Thought someone might be interested. Thanks! For heads up.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is requesting personal information

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

@KingstonsMomwrote:

Wow! Reviews glowing feedback. Shared with the forum.  Not anything I would own. Thought someone might be interested. Thanks! For heads up.

I thought you owned the top and were personally recommending it,  @Sweet_Serenity.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife...'hello' .....QUESTION:

I had seen on another SG item that you liked very well, and wondered if you had remembered the 100% cotton button front she had approx. 4 years ago?

There were over 12 shades to choose from that day.

I bought 3. Oh!! How I adore those..one of the best purchase of clothing (which I very seldom do- here). 

As the commonly known cliche goes, IF I had Known.. !!!!

And, so if I had known how comfortable these were/are I would have purchase one in at least 8 shades. I tried later to find them, but unfortunately ( I suppose ) not being made, now..      ........................."IF ONLY"

Now, when I find (almost) anything in clothing, I do buy maybe triplets of the same shade, or go with MY colors that are best for me.

I have two that are still- apparently-looking quite new, but the (favorite) Navy Blue is my go to every time.

The long gauze sleeves- thin soft cotton can be rolled up  to mid arm during summer.

I have never found another blouse that was my perfect fabric, exact size. I want to watch next show.

Would you know if that is in early March?

If she has these, again, I buying 3 of the navy and choosing that deep coral, along with the brighter colors.

Seldom do I have time to read who knows about SG, nor the time to watch each show.

I know i bought these MID spring time. "...just caught a glimpse that you knew more than most about her clothing line"... Smiley Happy

Thank you for reading. Have a great week. NAES

Honored Contributor

@NAES1...I'm actually still fairly new to SG.  I just started buying from her line 2 years ago, but instantly fell in love with Liquid Knit!  It's perfect for the climate I live in.  I know some of the SG ladies have been wearing her line for many more years than I and probably remember the shirt you are referencing.

A81796 is beautiful!  It's actually on my wish list awaiting (hopefully) a free shipping day.  I live in Hawaii, and QVC's shipping cost for most of SG's clothing is $11.47 per item.  It certainly makes me think twice before ordering, especially clothing.  Susan's next TSV is 4/1 and I usually buy most of her TSV's regardless of shipping.

I'm glad to hear you like her clothes.  Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife   "...thank you very much sharing, your Top Find that is very attractive. The lavender is beautiful, if that were the hue you chose, that will go fabulous with your hair.

I am [ Winter ] coloring:

an ivory/ white, navy blue to vivid blues, or deep purple, and always a dark red lipstick.

"... also, brunette/w/ reddish natural highlights.

Colors either make me stand out CAN wash me out.

@SurferWife

(??) Really? I found this just a few minutes ago...AND certainly guessing that you never received __>this?!!

Must have been when the Internet was jumping and I missed the click to POSY..Hahaaa, have no idea.

Sending through, now. I am so apologectic.

I missed that particular show, along with more clothing vendors ....than I can ever remember"... laughing at myself.

Actually I own only the three gauze button up blouses from her line, and catch her only if near a TV if on another level of of our home. Usually never plan anything.See most on PC.

I  saw her about six weeks ago for 15 minutes, if that.  

I know very little about any certain line, but do like Linea, by Louis Deli'Olio. 

Once in a while, I may find something that intrigues me to watch and listen.

I do purchase a lot of electronics, household items and definitely new beauty skin creams, et cetra. Not barraged by make up and new lines being shown; I have enough to last for a year.

I've posted 4-1-'18 and will definitely watch that, especially since it's more in line for spring to summer. Love -love cotton, and anything poly is not (usually) something I'll buy.

BUT! will listen more carefully about her liquid knit.

___> there's something else I have, from five years ago, SLINKY from hsn; that goes to someone else** Too clingy!

Believe, Hawaii, now, has become our get away 2nd home, and there I was fortunate to buy a lot of all cotton - made to order from one of the shoppes there ...some came from the Royal Hawaiian/ lower level (on the rack). I purchase many products from your paradise state.

The Bahamas would be a #2.  Just a brief fyi, I have traveled/w/husband, and lived throughout the world, other than Africa, South America and the Middle East.

So that is usually where I find my ` best surprises.

It's wonderful to have met you. Woman Happy I will be thinking of you on the 1st of April. `

Certainly hope she has a great line of anything cotton.

Smiley Happy Mahalo, NAES

March 18th, 2018: Continued...............................

Did you receive your WAIT order? Still I wait for for some SG,but noticed April 01 is EASTER. I'll be very busy with our son coming in/ dinner/ any company and a host of surprises, I am sure.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1...right now I don’t have any SG on waitlist, but I do have several items on my wish list. I try to wait for free shipping events before loading up. A single item shipped to HI is $11.47, much higher than the $3 shipping on the mainland, so it really increases the total cost of an item. Hopefully we’ll see some free shipping opportunities during her April TSV.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.