Dear Susan Graver,

I truly hope you read this.

Thank you so much for your designs.  I have shopped "Susan Graver" brand on QVC for 25 years. Yours were the perfectly appropriate career clothes for my Federal agency job; they were my comfy, casual stay at home mommy attire; and now that the youngest of my four children is 12, my oldest is graduating from college and engaged & I have returned to work teaching in a Parochial School, your clothing designs are perfect for that as well.  And it's not only your "career wear", but your casual clothing is perfect too! Always appropriate, figure-flattering, "not kooky and crazy", on trend, incorporating the latest looks for grownups (so we don't appear to be shopping in our teenager's closet!) , I just can't say enough!  Thank you for all you do!!

One request, please:  I need skirts and dresses that cover the knees and have pockets! (The school where I work has a dress code for teachers and students. Knees must be covered, which is ok. They are not the most flattering feature on my figure!)

Again, thanks so much!!!

May Almighty G-d BLESS you and keep you and continue to prosper you in all your pursuits.

Sincerely,

Rosemary in NC

(A super loyal customer)

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you, Susan + request

FYI - I think it's a good policy for a school - dresses and skirts below the knee.

Trusted Contributor

I think if you'd repost this on Susan's Facebook page, you may get a response from her. Not many of the designers read the pages in the forum.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I had known about and shopped for Susan's clothes when I had a more professional office job in Ohio.  Now that I am working in a small office in Florida, my attire is much different.  I still wear her clothes here - skorts & tops.  But she has such nice pants & sweater & blouses.  It would have made my life easier back then when our boys were young and my life was more hectic.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead