Tall Girls Need Susan Graver Too

Hi Susan Graver!  Tall girls need your clothing too.  I have some crops weekend pants from your line, but your regular pants are not long enough.  I need at least a 34' and prefer a 36'.  I buy your tops and jackets.  Please give us tall girls the option to be stylish in your pants too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tall Girls Need Susan Graver Too

Good idea. My daughter is  very tall . I look for vendors  such as J. Jill or  Coldwater creek who offer the Tall sizes.

Valued Contributor

Tall Girls:  I totally agree, not only from Susan, but from other designers.  Bob Mackie is one of the worse to not carry talls. Seems like the designers are going up in pricing, but not options.  Tall ladies will pay a little more to get a good fit with tall options.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish someone would make coats and jackets with longer arms too! I have a terrible time finding something to fit the length of my arms. If they have turn back cuffs, that makes it wearable for me if I can uncuff. If you watch some of the shows with the taller models, all the clothes are too short on their arms. Long legs=long arms.

Respected Contributor

Susan calls herself a pants expert but never offers tall. Why? For at least 10 years she says "they're coming" but they don't.Most lines do,she doesn't for some weird reason. I wish she would stop saying she is an expert when she ignores tall ladies.