Honored Contributor

Has Susan become sadistic or is she just forgetful?  This morning she presented a new jumpsuit (A389076) that zips up the back.  There was no mention of an assistant being included to accompany the wearer when a trip to the bathroom becomes necessary.  What to do?

Screenshot_20201126-113728_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A sadistic design mistake, for sure!

Honored Contributor

You couldn't  pay me to even try one of those things on.    Must have been "invented" by a man........   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Loved jumpsuits way back when - and, yes, they all had the long zippers in the back. It really wasn't a problem going to the bathroom. However, the really great designs and fabrics that I wore were in my late 20's and 30's (late 70's and early 80's). They were so sexy and draped so well on the body. Great for dancing with my husband. And so easy to be undressed when we got home!! Thanks for the memories. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

You can count me out!  I don't even wear bras that close in the back!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

You can count me out!  I don't even wear bras that close in the back!

@SurferWife my bras may close in the back, but I don't put them on that way.  No thanks on the jumpsuit.  At the very least she could put a longer zipper pull on it to make it easier to unzip.  I have a dress with one of those and it's so nice and looks nice too.  It gets harder to reach those back zippers as we get older and I'm still in really good shape.

Respected Contributor

My favorite jumpsuit pattern that I make zips up the back, and I don't have a problem reaching it, but then I have long monkey arms !

Esteemed Contributor

It's cute but who needs another jumpsuit?  I own two of them and they both zip up the back.  While they are really nice (both from Chico's) I seldom wear them anymore and yes there was a time when that back zipper was not much of an issue.  Wish I could say the same now Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I'd probably buy it in my younger days...but not with the bladder I have now...