New Contributor

Re: Susan, please take a breath.

I know what you mean...I typically tune in to QVC depending on the content such as Isaac, Susan Graver or certain beauty brands. However, with the host/designers not being in the same room anymore it is awful hard not to talk over each other some. But there are hosts that I just cannot stand to hear or watch. I hate that I feel that way, but Jennifer is one of the hosts that no matter how much I love the designer, I just keep turning the channel. Besides being so silly, Jennifer just interrupts multiple times...I want to hear about the clothes themselves from the designer, not the host telling us how we need to hurry up and order.

New Contributor

Yes, those remotes are a recipe for irration. Some of the hosts are a lot better than others about not talking over the designers. I know if the hosts would just stop interrupting every few seconds with trying to tell us to hurry up and buy this or that because they only have so many left, that would help (Jennifer seems to be the wrost). I can assure them that if I miss out on a pair of pants or whatever, it's not the end of my world!!

Occasional Contributor

I am so with you on her talking.  I cannot watch her anymore.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She has said she reads all the comments but she continues to talk over the hosts. Guess she doesn't care so QVC has to handle this.

Occasional Contributor

Susan does talk too much, too fast  and always talks over people I just tune her out and most times turn her off