Frequent Contributor

Re: Susan, please take a breath.

@chessylady wrote:

Susan doesn't change. But she gets a lot of buzz on these boards regarding her behavior. I don't care what you say about me as long as you spell my name correctly. Her stuff sells.

@chessylady  LOL.  That reminded me of my grandpa - "I don't care what you call me as long as you don't call me late for dinner."  And yes, Susan's stuff definitely sells.  I've bought some things of hers and really liked them.  

Esteemed Contributor

She is not able to censor herself. She is childlike constantly interrupting oblivious to whoever she is working with.

Valued Contributor

Webster's Dictionary: 

Motor Mouth: A person who speaks incessantly at high speed/ Susan Graver/ slang: oral diarhhea/ origin unknown.

Respected Contributor

@eaesquire 

Your observation is so true...I imagine in a previous life Susan was an opera singer - she has some pipes on her - able to take in an enormous amount of air to hold a note Smiley Happy

Contributor

SG so enjoys talking about herself.  I cannot hear the 30 year old story anymore about

how QVC got her away from whatever she was doing 30 years ago.  enough susan

you should also stop looking at yourself in the cameras

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'Well, I like her'!

I like her enthusiasm; and, 'make no mistake', she is thoroughly involved in/with her designs and items. 

I'm guessing that she has many new viewers and new customers, too, mainly because she continues to explain her fabrics and style details, etc. 

Her brand has been/is very popular.

Well, always wishing her and the other Q designers the best of success.  

We are very lucky to have excellent designers offer their items at QVC.  

Jmo. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

That was down right nasty!

Frequent Contributor

The question is why?  Fabric is awful, fit is worse and they are mostly made outside USA and they still charge an arm and leg for ******.

Contributor

Susan is definitely a hgh spped talker, but I watch her shows because I like most of her clothes and I LOVE her Corgi!

Occasional Contributor

I met Susan a few times at the hair salon and she is the complete opposite of how she appears on TV. She is very reserved and believe it or not, she actually listens without any interruptions. After watching her on TV since 1991, I was completely taken aback (more like shocked) by her quiet, reserved demeanor.