Honored Contributor

LOVE, Love, love.  I bought two sets ... the black and the red.  The prints are really very nice and totally "me."   They arrived a bit wrinkled so I ran them through the washr/dryer - wrinkles gone.

I wore the black swirly print today to a luncheon and it got rave reviews.  

I wore it with my "go-to"  favorite lustra knit skinny pants (A265797), and a LOGO vest in black (A255754).   SG and LOGO go so well together!

(So glad I stocked up on those pants.  The fit/look is perfect.  I have black (2), navy, gray, green and the merlot/wine.   Perfect pants .. nothing clings!)

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Recent TSV

If this is tacky, I apologize.  What size are you?  What you describe sounds very pretty, but I'm thinking that is not a plus size look for someone like me.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

If this is tacky, I apologize.  What size are you?  What you describe sounds very pretty, but I'm thinking that is not a plus size look for someone like me.

@AuntG

Not tacky at all!  

I'm a Q size 14/16 ... 5 feet 5.5 inches tall ... very straight body shape with absolutely no curves and wide shoulders.  I'm shaped like the letter T with a head!  And ... I'm 75 years old with short blonde tousled hair.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG

Not tacky at all!  

I'm a Q size 14/16 ... 5 feet 5.5 inches tall ... very straight body shape with absolutely no curves and wide shoulders.  I'm shaped like the letter T with a head!  And ... I'm 75 years old with short blonde tousled hair.  

Whoa.... you go girl.. I like the part "short blonde tousled hair".Woman LOL