Frequent Contributor

Susan Graver rep?

[ Edited ]

Im wondering if anyone knows what happened to the blonde with  long hair that represented Susan’s line? I only see a dark haired girl now.

The blonde was very knowledgeable and easy to listen to

Honored Contributor

Her name is Beth....yes, she knew the product well, I hope she did not move on....she was easy to listen to....if I wanted to watch the show.

Trusted Contributor

I saw her, Beth, maybe a week or so ago.

I agree, she's very good.  I like her a lot.

Respected Contributor

@DonnaE wrote:

Im wondering if anyone knows what happened to the blonde with  long hair that represented Susan’s line? I only see a dark haired girl now.

The blonde was very knowledgeable and easy to listen to

Both reps are very good - I like them each for different reasons.  The dark-haired gal impresses me as being very realistic, sensible, pragmatic.

Valued Contributor

Her name is Beth Chandler, she will be today at 11 o’clock 

eastern Q2

Frequent Contributor

Her name is Beth and I really like her....The dark haired girl is too much (even worse) like Susan.  She never knows when to SHUT UP.  Drives me crazy, I turn her off as sooon as I see it's her.  I will buy from Beth, she is sooooo sweet and calm, isn't all over the models, picking and pulling on them or down on the floor.  I hope Beth never leaves, I wish Susan would retire to California with her kids and Beth takes over...She is the BEST...:-)