Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver 'over the top' !

@tropics21 wrote:

In my opinion it is all about THE MONEY, SELL SELL SELL!  I noticed today she was more obnoxious than usual...... as I tape this she is singing again, cha ching, must be happy she had some sell outs.  She reminds me of vendors in Chinatown, selling, screaming, they have the best buy for fake Luis Vuitton purses.  

Of courseshe’s Happy there’s sell outs  she’s a business woman.   Duh!!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

In my opinion it is all about THE MONEY, SELL SELL SELL!  I noticed today she was more obnoxious than usual...... as I tape this she is singing again, cha ching, must be happy she had some sell outs.  She reminds me of vendors in Chinatown, selling, screaming, they have the best buy for fake Luis Vuitton purses.  

Of courseshe’s Happy there’s sell outs  she’s a business woman.   Duh!!!

LOL   Double duhhhhh....LOL    She's business woman and she'll do whatever it takes to sell.  Honestly, it's bizarre that the SG haters seem to understand why SG or any of the designers or vendors are on QVC....LOL   

Super Contributor

I like her, she gets a little crazy at times but its like watching Lucy Ricardo, I just laugh it off.  She means well and doesn't really bother me.  I look forward to Sunday nights with Sandra

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your post. Susan Graver is so difficult to watch. I own some of her clothes and like them, but for the most part, I have stopped considering buying anything unless she is not on the video (I do all my buying online). What is wrong with her? You can see it on the faces of the hosts. Frankly, when she is on, there is no need for a host. She talks on top of them and acts so insecure. Any balanced person would not spend any time in her company if she is anything in real life like she shows herself on these shows. She seems to be very insecure. She also seems to think she's pretty and just fabulous. For some, I've read they write off this nutty behavior as being enthusiastic about her designs.That is not the problem here. She needs someone she'll listen to, to sit her down and show her some of these shows and then hopefully lead her to addressing why she is behaving this way. There is a desperation in her. Her enthusiasm is forced and out of balance. 

When we look at Martha Stewart, Louis Dell O'lio and many others sell their clothes, we see they are secure and at ease with themselves and what they've produced. They calmly, confidently show their designs and are enthusiastic but are not hysterically trying to force their clothes on us. 

Susan. Talk slower. Talk less loud. Say less. Stand still. Let the hosts talk too. Let your designs speak for themselves. You are not a used car dealer. 

Honored Contributor

@AreYouSure wrote:

Thank you for your post. Susan Graver is so difficult to watch. I own some of her clothes and like them, but for the most part, I have stopped considering buying anything unless she is not on the video (I do all my buying online). What is wrong with her? You can see it on the faces of the hosts. Frankly, when she is on, there is no need for a host. She talks on top of them and acts so insecure. Any balanced person would not spend any time in her company if she is anything in real life like she shows herself on these shows. She seems to be very insecure. She also seems to think she's pretty and just fabulous. For some, I've read they write off this nutty behavior as being enthusiastic about her designs.That is not the problem here. She needs someone she'll listen to, to sit her down and show her some of these shows and then hopefully lead her to addressing why she is behaving this way. There is a desperation in her. Her enthusiasm is forced and out of balance. 

When we look at Martha Stewart, Louis Dell O'lio and many others sell their clothes, we see they are secure and at ease with themselves and what they've produced. They calmly, confidently show their designs and are enthusiastic but are not hysterically trying to force their clothes on us. 

Susan. Talk slower. Talk less loud. Say less. Stand still. Let the hosts talk too. Let your designs speak for themselves. You are not a used car dealer. 

@AreYouSure 

Martha Stewart and LDO are about as boring to watch as "watching paint dry" and their desigs are really not much more exciting than they are.

I agree SG can go a bit overboard .. but she's enthusiastic about what she does.