Contributor

Re: Susan Graver 'over the top' !

[ Edited ]

You express my feelings exactly Ko.  You can add singing to today's performance.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not get a chance to watch the whole show, but I have it recorded and will check it out later.  I do like her clothes.  I was interested in the liquid knit top with some bling sewn on it.  But for $62 ??? That is insane.  I don't want it that bad.  Even a QVC "clearance" price will still be too much.

Maybe the more hyper she is, the more sales come in.

All we can do is vote with our $$$$$.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Hi Used2Shop - I do see, um I mean hear the sing-song she does. How did THAT not make my picky, critical list of grievances? Usually I am ON it - I get all the miniscule stuff off my chest!!  *wink*.

Valued Contributor

I record Susan's shows and fast forward until I see something I am interested in. It's much easier to watch that way!

Regular Contributor

If you all think she’s hyper in real life ought to watch her in fast- forward 😄. She may get to THAT point in a couple years—-

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  Susan was a hot mess on TV. I couldn’t even watch it.  I wonder if she has ANY idea how BAD she was.  I could tell that Pat was doing her best to stay calm.  Susan kept dancing and laughing and interrupting and talking. ... on and on and on. It was awful.   I don’t watch Susan graver for this very reason.  But that day was BAD.   

Frequent Contributor

Susan Graver is outrageous and so are her prices. What is up with her? Yes I also witnessed her antics about  "Buy the pink , get the pink"  on and  on talking right over Pat.  I know she is the "QVC's Fair Haired GAL"  But for heavens sake tone her down...Its horrible.  Yes I know I can turn the channel and I do believe me, but I am not the only one who sees how she acts.  She is getting worse lataely...

Respected Contributor

I wish she would dial it down to about a 4 and right now she's running at around 11.What a difference from the "Silky Blues" days when she was cooler and calmer and the clothing was not all gigantic flowers,big drippy sleeves, fit and flare with ruffles on top and high low etc.

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I (accidently) had QVC on my tv this morning and I was 'shocked' at how silly, absolutely silly that Susan was !  I've seen her before and know of her antics but this morning was absurb !  She kept singing ' Get the pink, get the pink over and over for about 3 or 4 minutes...OMG  - Is she ill  ?  

I can think of better things to be shocked about.   Geeesh 

Valued Contributor

In my opinion it is all about THE MONEY, SELL SELL SELL!  I noticed today she was more obnoxious than usual...... as I tape this she is singing again, cha ching, must be happy she had some sell outs.  She reminds me of vendors in Chinatown, selling, screaming, they have the best buy for fake Luis Vuitton purses.