Respected Contributor

Susan Graver 'over the top' !

I (accidently) had QVC on my tv this morning and I was 'shocked' at how silly, absolutely silly that Susan was !  I've seen her before and know of her antics but this morning was absurb !  She kept singing ' Get the pink, get the pink over and over for about 3 or 4 minutes...OMG  - Is she ill  ?  

Contributor

Re: Susan Graver 'over the top' !

Poor Pat!  She tried to stop the fiasco.  Miss Graver certainly embarrassed herself.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was fun!  But then, again, I'm a big fan of SG.  Love her shows!

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Sunnyskies,

I felt the same....Over the top!!!

Ande her prices are as well.  $73 for liquid knit???  You've got to be kidding!!!  Am I the only one that thinks QVC has gotten outrageous with SG pricing??

Respected Contributor

Choose not to watch SG's frenetic presentations.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@sarahpandaWe all like different personalities and different clothing.  I buy very little clothing and watch even less.  I used to watch the designers who've been around for many years, but have finally decided that if I couldn't wear their designs for the last 40 or 50 years they've been working, I'm not about to try them now.

I don't pay attention to what they say -  volume 2/3 just reminds me the TV is on.  But Graver is the only Q clothing that fits my body and comes close tomy life style.

Now the TV is off.  I'm sticking to my summer goal which is no purchases that are wants.  

Super Contributor

I do agree the prices are high.     At least going to Macy's, Talbots, Boscov's or Kohls's there are coupons and sales.  QVC sale prices are very seldom a bargain.  I ask my friends why they shop at QVC and it is always for convenience even though they admit quality is not what it use to be.  We are in an age group of over 65!

Respected Contributor

I stopped purchasing her line because I absolutely cannot abide the screaming, dancing, throwing a leg up, posing and adoring her image in the monitor, and repeating the same phrases over and over...

I admit I can't stand it.

It's beyond my comprehension that a grown woman with any self respect would behave in such a frantic, uncontrolled, unprofessional and off the hook crazed manner.

But if you like that stuff - then she's your mascot!

Esteemed Contributor

I like her, I think she means well but I know she gets a bit nutty.  I have to say though I agree her peices are getting very expensive and over the top with the flowers (JMO) the many pieces I have bought in the past from her line are still looking like new.