Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver.....color saturation

[ Edited ]

I don't own much SG because the tops are frequently very long and the pants have never fit me properly (pants too big all over).  Her clothing seems well suited to taller and larger women, which is fine; there needs to be something for everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Besides my total distaste for liquid knit, Susan's colors and prints usually strike me as tasteless and gaudy.    

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now Thank you.  Not!

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette

👏 😊

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

Susan's and Isaac's pants always fit me better than any other vendor's on the Q.  I like hers for work.  

@luv-the-Q  Strange.... Isaac's pants fit me fine but I've never been able to wear Susan's pants.  They're just a poor fit.  She is not the queen of pants design as she claims. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm another who prefers brighter colors to muted colors.  That's probably why I have so many SG and IM tops!!!!

@Krimpette  Bravo!  There is no color that's too bright for me.  I hate wimpy, washed out color.  Bring on the brights. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624

My mid-section is my problem area.  Her pants seem to fit that area without that gape in the back where my waist is.  I think they're good office pants.

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q  I was beyond angry last fall when I bought 2 pairs of SGs TSV pants.  Tried them on and they seemed okay, but when I wore them the first time, I discovered the rise was so short I couldn't even keep them up.  I spent most of a day ducking into alcoves to pull my pants up.  Not a good look. 

I'm sure QVC knew about this flaw but chose to sell them anyway.  This seems to happen with TSVs way too often.  They're trying to dump flawed merchandise. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624

I would be irritated, too.  I don't buy nearly as much from QVC as I used to.  I think the quality of most of their fashion has gone down while the prices have gone up.  There's no value in that.  I've been shopping here since the early 90's and I'm trying to hang in there, but there are a lot more options now.