Honored Contributor

Susan Graver.....color saturation

I have several things from her line....pants NEVER fit and her sizing is big compared to b &m stores, but the things I have purchased are nice, and well made.  My issue is the color of her items, I wish she would tone down some of her prints and solids to a softer color.  I realize that the fabric she uses takes color well but I would be inclined to purchase a print once in a while if the colors were much more muted. 

I would post this on her facebook account but I don't have an account, possibly some one from her teams reads the boards.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver.....color saturation

I'm the opposite.  What attacts me to her clothes is the colors - love them.  As for the pants, if they are petite I can order my usual Petite 12 or Petite Medium size.  If they are not offered in Petite I sometimes I can wear the medium, but need to pull up some for length if possible or have hemmed.  If ankle pants or capris I can wear the Medium.  They may run slightly large as I have to get a Petite 14 in Issac, not sure if his run small or hers run large.  I love her clothes and have many.  I find the materlial is good quality for the price.  Unlike a lot of others I do wish the tops were not mostly what I think of as tunic length also they are advertised as tops.  To me in a size medium the length of a top is 26, anything  longer is a tunic, but they advertise as being a top.  That I do not like.

Honored Contributor

To many tunics! Living in Florida poylester not comfortable. 

Trusted Contributor

Susan's and Isaac's pants always fit me better than any other vendor's on the Q.  I like hers for work.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about the over-the-top vivid colors offered - not just SG but especially D & Co.  Gary is always so proud of his screaming greens - blues - - but that's not my taste in fashion. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I agree about the over-the-top vivid colors offered - not just SG but especially D & Co.  Gary is always so proud of his screaming greens - blues - - but that's not my taste in fashion. 

I totally agree, while I'm not a Logo fan, I do love her colors and I wish that D&C had more muted colors.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I wear the same size from SG as I do from Penney's and LandsEnd all the way up in price to Chico's and Soft Surroundings. 

Her pants fit me fine.  I have a straight body shape (no curves whatsoever) and order according to hip measurement - fit is perfect.  

I like her bright colors.  That's why I buy her tops!  

Esteemed Contributor

I love Susan Graver line, I myself prefer the bright colors in her tops, and then wear a solid more neutral bottom!

Honored Contributor

I'm another who prefers brighter colors to muted colors.  That's probably why I have so many SG and IM tops!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have alot of SG clothing...but not much in the way of prints......don't care for the loud, large, bold colors and prints....................