Respected Contributor

I purchased this cardigan and tank in the color called sapphire.   Does anyone know or can tell me if this color is close enough to Susan's navy to wear a navy skirt in liquid knit with this set?   I've asked in the questions, I've asked on Susan's facebook page, but I've not had any answers.   Thank you to anyone who can/will answer. 

Valued Contributor

I have many SG items and have found that her colors seem to carry through the line.  I've not purchased the things you list here, but my hunch is that you might be OK.

Esteemed Contributor

I have found that, typically, sapphire is a slightly lighter shade of navy then her items that are simply called "navy." The items you are referencing, however, might go well together....it's always hard to know until you have them in front of you, right? 😀

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver A278892

[ Edited ]

Thank you Libbylady. The sapphire is dark and I just wondered if it was named sapphire just for that particular item because navy wasn't offered.    I don't order much from her line, but I will definitely be more aware next time.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver A278892

[ Edited ]

Thank you Goldengate8361.  I do agree that the cardigan might be a smidge lighter than a pure navy, but I might try it just to see.  Her things are awfully pricey to be just trying things out so I thought I might ask first.    I am definitely rethinking my choice of sapphire, but, it looked so nice and I look better in navy than I do black.  

I do thank  you for taking the time to reply.