Respected Contributor

I ordered the gray and it said it was shipped.  Today, I received an email from QVC stating that my delivery has been delayed.  I wonder what happened.  I know that I bought the gray early in the day.

Anyone else have an issue?

Respected Contributor

No mine arrived on Saturday.

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1. What does your tracking indicate?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1 , i got a similar message when a package was irreparably damaged during shipping, and they had to ship out another one. 

Package contained WEN, bottles of liquid products squashed with enough force to be leaking out.

Maybe your garment's package was sliced into or punctured.

Honored Contributor

Re: Still Waiting on my TSV

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cosmic1. What does your tracking indicate?

@cosmic1 

I got the same email....however, upon checking my order item status this morning...it was shipped on the date indicated and is IN transit. 

Just not going to arrive by the EDD listed.  No problems really.

Maybe 1-2 days later than expected.  Mine was also grey.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too!

The leopard I ordered shipped on the 19th!  The red plaid which was waitlisted when ordered must have gotten un-waitlisted within a coupl hours:  it's also been in process for qute a while and shipped on the 20th.  

Since both are shipping from California, they being transferred from UPS to USPS, I imagine I'll be receiving them in about two weeks!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 

I would post this in the Customer Care forum so the Mods will see it, they monitor it pretty closely for problems.

You can also email them at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, giving them your order info, don't post it here, it's considered 'identifying' information. 

I always get quick responses when I've emailed them.

Good luck with your order!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I ordered two of the leopard...in two different sizes at the same time within the same order.  One arrived on Friday and I'm still waiting for the second one.

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1  I'd do a cut and paste and post this in Customer Care where the Social Team is more likely to see it and respond.

Regular Contributor

Cosmic1,

I got the same email.  Glad I really don’t need this coat, but another shipping disaster from QVC.  My tracking still says the coat is in PA.  I am truly frustrated with this shipping nightmare.  Unbelievably bad business.