Frequent Contributor

Shawn & Susan... WOW!

[ Edited ]

What a show tonight, and Shawn looked sooo good in everything she put on!  I wasn't planning on buying anything, but I ended up buying 3 items.  Good thing they're not together every time!  

Super Contributor

Shawn looks good in everything, I controlled myself and only purchased 1 item since I don't have the figure she has

Honored Contributor

@Unhooked42   Isn't it the truth about body type.  The same clothing looks so different on a size xs and an xl.  I'm glad that QVC frequently shows different sized models, so there is a more realistic idea of what the clothing will look like.  Working with your current body allows everyone to be a beauty!

Trusted Contributor

I like when Susan wears her items because I'm close to her height.  Some items that don't run in petites are usually too oversized for SG, so I know they won't look good on me.  SG talks about her petite pants being proportioned, so she has to remember that a regular size top (i.e. - duster) is going to be too big on a petite frame no matter how much she says it looks perfectly fine.  Don't get me wrong, I like her clothes, but not every item is going to look good on every person.  

Super Contributor

I agree.  I don't think the duster looked good on Susan, she is too short.  I actually thought Susan seemed a lot calmer with Shawn.  I really enjoyed the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, even though she wears all her clothes that are offered on QVC , her pants  look way to big in the legs for her . She's petite and  a  little slimmer so the  wide leg pants are a little overwhelming on her along with all the tunics . Guess, there's some  desire in the market for all the tunics and  wider pants. Would be nice if she offered some  17" circumference pants and then some 15 " circumference along with shorter traditional length tops.