Honored Contributor

SG's Liquid Knit Cargo Pants

SG's new cargo pants are quite nice.  Fabric is better than some of her earlier LK pants.  The cut is good - not too wide in the thighs, and the pants leg hangs perfectly.

One thing that I didn't like was the faux draw string.  It looked lumpy so I cut if off.

I got the brown ... and it's a good dark brown.  I'll probably get the dark blue if/when it comes back into stock.  

Respected Contributor

Re: SG's Liquid Knit Cargo Pants

Thank you for the review. I saw the cargo pants presented and thought they looked nice on the models.  Almost ordered but didn't.  Glad they worked out for you (other than the draw string). 

Respected Contributor

I was just looking at these a few minutes ago, and I am wondering what color "Pesto" is.  Perhaps I should know, but why can't we just say brown, black, grey or whatever.  I'm not inventive enough to figure out (with my poor eyesight) what Pesto is. Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I was just looking at these a few minutes ago, and I am wondering what color "Pesto" is.  Perhaps I should know, but why can't we just say brown, black, grey or whatever.  I'm not inventive enough to figure out (with my poor eyesight) what Pesto is. Anyone know?

@Perkup

Pesto is a green ... did you ever see pesto sauce ... it's made from basil and garlic and oil and pinenuts.  Next time you're in the supermarket - check out a jar of pesto sauce ....it's a darker shade of green ... kind of a cooler shade of dark green.

Esteemed Contributor

I also received the cargo pants in black and they fit beautifully.   Cargo pants are not usually my favorite style, but they looked very nice on the models and they look nice on me.  I am happy.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@Perkup

I ordered the pants in Pesto ... and the color is in fact the exact same color as the stuff in the jar of pesto that's in my fridge!   It's a perfect match for the green in LOGO A290252 Driftwood.  I bought the pants to wear with that vest.