Honored Contributor

SG posted pics on Facebook ... also matching scarf available.  I need to get a look at it on-air ... but fairly certain I'm gettting the neutral.  Love her tops and scarves.

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Printed-Liquid-Knit-Top-w-Printed-Chiffon-Peplum.product.A303319.htm...

Esteemed Contributor

I really like it, too. I’m thinking I might get both the pink and navy-turquoise ones. Beautiful top! I want the scarves, too!

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I really like it, too. I’m thinking I might get both the pink and navy-turquoise ones. Beautiful top! I want the scarves, too!

@Goldengate8361

I just ordered the neutral and scarf.  I'm a big fan of scarves and SG's scarves are fab.   

Esteemed Contributor

The print is tooooooo big !!!!!! ..... not my cup of tea 🙃

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121

I can handle a big splashy showy floral print in neutral colors.

What I can't deal with is a small floral or other ditzy print.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

OMG...i agree......i don't care for the large florals....i like the small mini prints.................but i think this print is waayyy big for even the large floral print lovers!

Trusted Contributor

Re: SG Big Deal 6/19

[ Edited ]

Cute top and I love the print.   Looks so summery and perfect with white capris.   I want the neutral and the pink.    I'm not into scarves so I'll pass on those.  

Contributor

Sort of like the style but not crazy about such a large print, I have one already that I never wear, it is a SG too. She does alot of these styles and I guess I am just not into them anymore. She says her stuff isnt "Crazy Kookie" but I think this borders on Crazy Kookie.

Honored Contributor

I actually like it in the neutral and the purple.  Not crazy about the other colors.

But I think the price is nuts, especially for a "Big Deal."   This is a line exclusive to QVC.  It shouldn't be that much money.    

Honored Contributor

The recent Big Deal arrived today.   I got the neutral version and the matching scarf.

In person, the print doesn't look as big as it did on TV.  

It goes with white, black and her stone colored pants ... looks equally good with each of them.   

For me - worth the price.