Trusted Contributor

QVC SOCIAL TEAM need an answer please.

[ Edited ]

It is stated that ALL Susan Graver is free shipping thru tonight at 11:59 pm, correct?

I have several things in my basket I would like to purchase so why is shipping being added? 

Here is the banner display:

( edited - removed image, it was showing personal information - Kim)

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC SOCIAL TEAM need an answer please.

@crawford5153 You should copy and paste this on the Customer Care forum or send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

If you proceed to 'check out', the S&H is removed there, although the S&H shows in your cart.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @crawford5153 I am sorry that happened. If you place the orders as check orders and let me know when the orders are placed we can remove any shipping charge for items placed in your cart today and once that is done you can change it to a credit card. Do not send order numbers, I can find check orders on your account.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks I just did @Love my grandkids 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always use a credit card so how can we get a refund on the shipping?  My sister is in the same boat.

Qvc should go in and correct it in my opinion so EVERYONE can get free shipping on Susan Graver items.

@Alice-QVC 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I proceeded earlier to the page where it says place order and the shipping is still there @KingstonsMom 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @crawford5153 I tried to look up your membership to find the orders, however you have multiple memership numbers and I could not find the orders. Did you place the check orders? I can not help with what you are seeing in your cart, I would need access to your orders. If you would like to place the order we can refund you for the shipping on the Susan Graver items once it is billed.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks when I plae the order I will let you know; have not yet. @Alice-QVC