Esteemed Contributor

I like and buy Susan Graver clothing but I have paid full price for some items that are way out of line pricewise for what I got.  When that happens too often I tend to backoff buying and that's what I did.  Hope the prices will be more realistic going forward.

Honored Contributor
I've gotten some of her 'as is' items and the prices were much more in line with what I like to pay for clothing.
Honored Contributor

I like a lot of Susan's clothing, however I find myself purchasing less as her prices are skyrocketing.......I can go into the Department Stores for less..........Her prices are much too high!!!!!!

New Contributor

I agree with everyone.  When the shipping and handling pricing went down her prices went up.  I love her clothing but find myself not purchasing as much anymore.  Her tank tops are $40.  I wait until her clothing reaches the "Lunchtime Specials" however they don't always have my size or color.  It's a shame.  Almost everything she puts out there anymore is $50 or more.  I've also noticed that the quality isn't the same either.  If you're going to up your prices you need to keep the quality as well.   I'm on  budget but like nice things but have had to look in department stores of all places.  Not the same variety in plus sizes that you can find on the Q but their prices and sales are better.

Contributor

I'm with you there.  They call her a Designer and her pieces have gone way up.  She's not a designer, she copies other designers and brings them to QVC as her designs.  I went to design school and would never get away with something like that.  Regardless, Susan's fashions are so much higher than the "real" designers such as Bob Mackie, George Simonton, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pricing of Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

So funny to see this now. Just yesterday I wrote to her on her Facebook page (my first time) complaining about all of this and a couple of other things. I'm sure it feel on deaf ears but I enjoyed it immensly!

I love it that you said she only copies clothes, and doesn't "design" them as I have felt this way throughout her entire career. Glad someone also feels this way !

Occasional Contributor

It's not that I can't afford Susan's items it's just that I don't see any improvements...I paid  $42.50 for her lustra knit pants and now she wants that and more for some of her tops...that's crazy and $29 for a cami, yes prices are getting out of pocket.  They should bring on more value pays that way it doesn't seem so bad.

Valued Contributor

I buy all my clothes at Christopher and Banks. 40% off the whole store. Very good quality. I don't need these but some of their sizes go up to 5X.

Contributor

I also agree with you.I really like her stuff but I dont buy as much anymore.I think her prices are way too high.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pricing of Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

SG prices are very good, in comparison with Bergdorf Goodman and other stores.  She does offer similar prints, styles at  fairly affordable prices.  (Easy pay, etc.)  ......... p.s.  Sign up for BG's email newsletters. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).