Super Contributor
The thing I enjoy about going into stores is that I can try on an armful of clothes and decide which ones I like best AND WHAT SIZE! Here now with the new s&h charges, each item is full price s&h even though they most often come in the same bag! Trying on clothes BEFORE purchasing also means I know they fit, I don't have to return anything, and I don't have to guess go up a size, stay true, etc. and pay return fees. I think by the Q raising soooooo many prices of soooooo many items, I feel taken advantage of and won't play their game. It has nothing to do with whether many people can or can't afford items on the Q but rather it's taking notice they have increased many prices of OLD items $30, $40, even $50+ for absolutely no reason other than people will pay it. So I say, that's fine but I don't like their games.
Not applicable
I agree! Susan's prices are too high and very seldom offered on easy pay. Infact, they should be a lot less since she is an in house designer. Most or all are made in China! Perhaps the Q needs to consider American made for Graver and other products. The higher prices would go down easier for the customer. I have been a faithful customer since the Q was CVN but am now rethinking my purchases. Sad!
Frequent Contributor

High and not substantiated. One day her $30. blouses became $50. blouses. And just how is that?

Occasional Contributor

Susans prices, along with two other designers on QVC have increased too much. I always loved her clothes, but I look at them and add in the s&h and know darn well my shopping is going to be local. We can get wonderful quality around here at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls. Time to get in the car and shop local again.

Regular Contributor
There's no question that one can fo much better at kohls, Macy's, etc. between sales and coupons, it's night and day. I am trying hard not to buy as much on the q. Too expensive with shipping charges both ways. They might have Q and C going for them but very little V anymore.
Regular Contributor

I agree that Susan Graver, Denim & Co., Quacker and others are more expensive than in the past. Have you checked out consignment stores? There is a high end consignment chain here called The Snooty Fox where I have found lots of SG, Quacker, Bob Mackie and Isaac! It's a good way to handle and feel the clothes of designers on QVC, without the cost of shipping/returns, etc... Have noticed that many of SG garments are sheer pieces without much to them, and were sold on the Q for $50+; at consignment shop they go for $15 and under. One day someone had just brought in 6 Isaac sweaters, 3 with Q tags still attached + 2 t-shirts, all in my size! I got them all for $65!!!

Contributor

I have been meaning to comment on S.G. prices for a long time. I was happy to find out that others feel the same way. I guess I don't know who sets the prices of hers or any others' clothing, but hers seem to be really out of line. I can no longer afford to buy her clothes. I may find an article on EBAY or in a consignment store occasionally. I would encourage the powers that be to reassess the pricing structure of Susan Graver's line.

Regular Contributor
I have in the past purchased a bunch of Susan Graver but now that it's more expensive I have stopped buying. Her stuff lasts forever and I have enough. Yesterday I went to Macy's and got 7 tops for $75. Really cute tops too. What a great sale! Can't get buys like that on QVC.
Super Contributor

I love her tops, and George Simonton too. But, the prices have really been off the hook. I could go to Macy's, Dillards, Saks......and find the same prices. I cut way back on the clothes here. Used to even buy for gifts, but they've gone up too much. They need some good sales, and clearance prices, like HSn, and Evine have. Not all of us can spend $60 on a tee! Getting really ridiculous in my opinion.

Not applicable

I am so glad to see that other people noticed how the prices have gone up on QVC, especially Susan Graver. I stopped buying her products because of this. Also, I used to buy Quacker Factory, but her prices are getting too high. I don't think Jeanne Bice would be very happy about this. Angel should try to bring the prices down so all of us can afford them. The same goes for Denim and Company another favorite of mine. I'm pretty much buying locally now.