Occasional Contributor

I am not happy of these prices ...I don't get thet a sleeveless shirt is over 40 bucks How do feel about these prices?!

Trusted Contributor

Most of us noticed that when shipping and handling went down to $3, the price of the item increased by more than the decrease.

I don't like the prices going up either, but I think it's twofold: one is that as long as people continue purchasing Susan's items, QVC will continue raising the prices.

The second is that we have have inflation in this country and most people's incomes aren't keeping up. For example, if the cost of a Susan Graver top goes from $40 to $46, that's a 15% increase. Our household income sure-as-heck didn't increase 15% this year. I'm just going to be more selective about what and from where I make my purchases.

Respected Contributor
Keep on eye on what's on clearance, I agree her prices are high.
Honored Contributor
There's barely a top for Graver prices in lots of places. The good thing about Graver is it's better e r quality than much of even more expensive offerings. I'm far more likely to buy Susan than Kors for 10 to 15 more at me a st.
Trusted Contributor
I don't mind paying the higher prices for Susan's clothing because the quality of everything I've purchased of hers is very good.
Valued Contributor

I am buying more with the lower S&H. SG pricing is comparable to Chicos and of similar quality. I like her clothes so well that it's worth the cost to me. There are some good buys if you watch clearance; I just got one.

Contributor

I no longer purchase as much from Susan, or any vendors....when the prices are that high, I can purchase a similar item from a near-by mall, without the shipping prices.

The initial price of shipping isn't so bad, but when you have to return it, it doesn't pay.

Super Contributor

According to Susan, she is bringing a better quality of garment to QVC. Perhaps that's her justification for higher prices?

Honored Contributor
Went to Steinhardt today. Nothing much I liked under $50 unless you count $49.95 as under. There were racks nd racks of clearance for less, but I know why that stuff was on clearance __ ugly awful and definitely for winter. It's 88 here today and we won't see 70 much before next Nov.
Honored Contributor

check out brick and mortar stores -- I've been finding great deals and great clothing esp. now they are already have lots of summer clearance racks of clothing (at least here in florida) and purchased a pair of orthaheel vionic tide flip flops (orig. $80) for $29.00 after coupons, etc.

a beautiful Maxine swimsuit that was originally $89.00 for $21. Loving going back to the brick and mortar stores.

I couldn't believe a t-shirt by SG was $40 after adding tax/s/h. Yikes!