Respected Contributor

Susan's clothing prices are MUCH TOO HIGH!! I do love her clothing, even tho I can't watch her. PLEASE bring the prices down!! Everything is in the high $50. & $70 range these days.

Honored Contributor

I love her clothes and, fortunately, I already have many.  As a result, I've set my threshhold at $50.  Won't pay more than that, especially for a top.  Sorry, Susan.

Honored Contributor

I love her clothes but anymore I look at the tank and longer jacket sets. I don't understand either.

Super Contributor

If you look at Bob Mackie designs, they are beautiful and fairly priced. Even Louis 

DelOlio is better priced then QVC's "In house Designer" Susan Graver.. She is as bad as Logo.

Honored Contributor

Here's the thing; the clothing items for which they're charging over $50., are nothing special.  They're just plain 3/4 sleeve liquid knit pull-over shells.  No fancy prints or exceptional details; there's nothing that makes them worth what they're charging for them.  Is 100% polyester fabric really that expensive?  Perhaps it's time for Susan to find another fabric?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Barb114 I've never purchased LOGO either because of price point.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with all of you.  Her line is cute, but you can find the same things at JC Penney's, TJMaxx, or Marshall's at a fraction of the price that QVC is charging. Obviously as long as it sells, they aren't going to reduce the prices.  They just keep creeping up and up. 

I personally love to go into a b & m store and try on a bunch of clothes.  I may only buy one or two pieces, or nothing at all, BUT I don't have to pay to have it brought to the dressing room or to take it back to the rack.  $0.00  Only my time has been spent and gas to drive to the store.  It is something I still enjoy doing.  Maybe the day will come where I will have to pay to have it delivered to my doorstep and "take the chance" that I like it in person and that it fits.

I am not saying I don't order clothing online, but when it is with QVC, I hold my breath, hoping for the best.  I hate to pay money for nothing.  At least there are still online retailers out there that have free shipping and free returns.

Wow, I guess I got a little off topic.  Sorry......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

If you look at Bob Mackie designs, they are beautiful and fairly priced. Even Louis 

DelOlio is better priced then QVC's "In house Designer" Susan Graver.. She is as bad as Logo.

I agree.  I got a Bob Mackie top that is a detailed print, same fabric as liquid knit, but it was way less than what QVC charges for Susan's tops.  If he can do it, why can't she?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

Susan's clothing prices are MUCH TOO HIGH!! I do love her clothing, even tho I can't watch her. PLEASE bring the prices down!! Everything is in the high $50. & $70 range these days.

I purchased one of her tops on clearance.    I was surprised at the poor construction, cheap quality.    Walmart worthy, not designer worthy.

Honored Contributor

I don’t think Susan sets the prices on her clothing...QVC does.  It called prices vs. demand.

As long as her items are selling out at high prices, there is no need to make them less expensive.  In fact, that is a reason to raise the price.  

Her clothing looks nice, but is just cheap plastic polyester. Like most of the junk clothing sold today, It can be found at many price points.