New Contributor

Liquid Knit joggers A296289 Help

I am new to liquid knit and I love these joggers. My question is, can these be worn in the winter and with sweaters? I tried asking Susan on Facebook 3 weeks ago but never heard back. I am not a savvy dresser and usually just wear flannel shirts and jeans...so, help!  : )

Honored Contributor

Re: Liquid Knit joggers A296289 Help

I have not the liquid knit joggers but I have had her liquid knit blouses.

IMO if you live in a cold winter climate, no they would not be warm enough, but could be woren until the extreme cold hits.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I think they would look great with a sweater.  I might consider wearing a pair of tights or silky thermal underwear, if you are concerned about cold.  Or how about a long duster or long cardigan (think:  Barefoot Dreams or similar style).

Love SG's liquid knit.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Jules6, I don't have the SG joggers, but I'm a fan of liquid knit. It depends on how cold your winters are. I like liquid knit and Slinky fabric in the spring, summer and fall, but they're not warm enough for me in our midwestern winters. Your situation might be different though - I get cold easily!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jules6 wrote:

I am new to liquid knit and I love these joggers. My question is, can these be worn in the winter and with sweaters? I tried asking Susan on Facebook 3 weeks ago but never heard back. I am not a savvy dresser and usually just wear flannel shirts and jeans...so, help!  : )

Yes they can.  I have this pant in many colors and I love them. I live in Massachusetts and I wear them all year round, but less in the summer, as I prefer skirts in the summer. I recommend you pop over to the Linea line on the Q and try a Whisper knit sweater to wear with these pants in the Fall and Winter.  A282506, A268137, A297877 are ones that I wear often. What color Graver Pants did you get?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel