Frequent Contributor
Hi ladies!
I’m new to the Susan Graver line, I purchased several of her liquid knit peplum cardigans a month or so ago and I am needing a tank top or cami to wear underneath them.
All of mine are cotton pretty much and the fabrics don’t look right together.

Any recommendations on which ones you would suggest I look at? I don’t like them to be super long and I have a full bust so I don’t like the neckline to be too low.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

PS - even if you have recommendations that aren’t Susan Graver I’m open to any! Just as long as the fabrics look good together Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Liquid Knit Tank/Cami’s

[ Edited ]

Don't laugh.

The best ones I found for me, were found in the Junior Dept at Walmart.

I paid $3.88 for mine and I bought a bunch in all colors.

For me it was a goldmine because so many of the new tops today have wide necks (I have narrow shoulders) or low necks.    Got tired of always trying to find the right bra.

I purchased the tank style, don't care for a cami.

They fit well, they don't move, shift or sag in the wrong places.

Wherever you decide to look, go to the Junior Dept. 

The younger gals wear cami's or tanks every day.

They have the best selection

BTW I am NOT a Junior.

Not in age or body!

I would also like to add, the tanks I found at Walmart are a similar fabrication of the SG tops, poly/span

Super Contributor

@Smc09 wrote:
Hi ladies!
I’m new to the Susan Graver line, I purchased several of her liquid knit peplum cardigans a month or so ago and I am needing a tank top or cami to wear underneath them.
All of mine are cotton pretty much and the fabrics don’t look right together.

Any recommendations on which ones you would suggest I look at? I don’t like them to be super long and I have a full bust so I don’t like the neckline to be too low.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

PS - even if you have recommendations that aren’t Susan Graver I’m open to any! Just as long as the fabrics look good together Smiley Happy

I have a closet full of Susan's clothes. Love liquid knit! Check ebay, there are some of her liquid knit tanks on there. Plus there is 20% ebay coupon on the main page for Labor Day.

Valued Contributor

Get one of her liquid knit tank tops.  I don't like mixing fabrics.  If I get a cardigan in liquid knit, I like to pair i with liquid knit. She has many. 

Valued Contributor

Yes, to make a great outfit, get a liquid knit tank.  They are all good, some will be more to your taste though.  They last a long time, wear like iron.  There are some other designers that make items similar to liquid knit.  HSN Iman, Antthony and Slinky make some similar designs and if the fabric is 95 percent poly and 5 percent lycra, its similar to liquid knit.  These harmonize well.  Cotton or other fabrics such as modal do not match liquid knit well. 

Valued Contributor

Also sometimes you can find some really good liquid knit pieces on ebay.  I've bought many there with no problem. Many tanks too.