Susan and readers, Last winter I got Susan's coat in a 3X -Don't like things tight, (RED) it was the warmest coat I have ever had( I am 63) LOVE IT! I then preceeded to loose 50 lbs, my coat does not fit anymore, washed it once, looked just like new. SO, I went on and they were still avaliable, I bought 2 red ones in smaller sizes- one for now and one for when I loose more.  I don't want to be with out it. New coat for this year  is cute, but hard to pass up the best you ever had. The  winters are cold in Central Oregon. But I am happy. 

Respected Contributor

I am totally impressed. Not only are you losing weight, but you are a smart shopper. In a similar vein, my mother wisely taught me to buy in multiples if you find something that you love. I still do that! 

Honored Contributor

I do that too.  What item number are you talking?

Frequent Contributor

I am late to the game.  I bought Susan's reversible no hood fleece coat this year and it is my favorite coat ever.  I actually bought another color and I am considering buying one of her reversible fleece coats with a hood.  If she made a long button down fleece robe I would live in that thing 24/7 inside the house.  It is the most perfect fleece.  And the arm length!  I love it!  It is so difficult for me to find coats with sleeves that aren't short.

Trusted Contributor

@Coat Lover congratulations on the weight loss.  I'm only trying to loose about 15 pounds and it is not easy!   Congrats to you!!!!

Regular Contributor

In late 2014 I bought A260511, a Susan Graver puffer coat.  I needed a heavy-duty winter coat because I'd gained too much weight and couldn't zip or close the winter coats I had.  However, I knew I was having bariatric surgery in January 2015, and would only wear this coat for a season and I didn't want to spend much money.  This coat was cheap so I got it in chocolate, size 3x, IIRC.  

This was one of the nicer coats I've ever owned.  It was the first puffer I've ever owned that wasn't down, but I wasn't cold at all.  It was cute, well designed & well made, I liked the mixed media aspect to it and it cleaned up well.  I eventually donated it along with a Denim & Company coat bought for the same reason for the spring, to the annual NYC Cares Coat drive.  

Didn't get another when I was ready for a "permanent" coat in part becasue I wanted a longer coat but this was surprisingly one of my better QVC purchases.