Occasional Visitor

Just love Susan Graver's Liquid Knit

I have found that the Liquid Knit is really "user friendly".  I'm not a petite woman (anymore) and I love how it just flows over your backside and front as well.  It's a very forgiving fabric and washes beautifully and the best part - no ironing!  I hope she continues to bring us more womens sizes especially 2x .  She really knows what we need and I love everything I've bought. 

Carol-Ann

Occasional Contributor

Re: Just love Susan Graver's Liquid Knit

You just answered a question I had about liquid knit. I wanted to know if it would cling. Thanks to your post I will probably be buying it.

Valued Contributor

I like it to especially for travel.  It wears like iron, is not hot despite being poly and does not wrinkle or cling.  I wish they would replenish some of the picked over sizes and colors. 

Honored Contributor

I agree @Huneybee! Liquid Knit is turning me into an SG addict! I'm 5'3" and a size 14-16 (L) and Liquid Knit really is flattering for my figure.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of Liquid Knit, Susan Graver has a Lunchtime Special this afternoon for $27.96 item number A276454, I ordered mine in purple!

Occasional Contributor

I like her clothing as well, but why does she think she can charge more for her clothing than "real" designers like Bob Macke, Halston, Isaac, and even Dennis Basso?  It confounds me.

New Contributor

Liquid knit is great for the woman who: travels, hates to iron, loves to look neat, needs cooler clothing!!  I love the wide leg liquid knit pants (in petites, too).  I would like to see more print and color choices, though!  Hint, hint...

Contributor

I too LOVE Susan Graders liquid knit. I have several plain tunics in several colors. I hope she brings more tunics in plus sizes for spring. The tunics are what I wear more than anything in my closet. Please NO HIGH LOW HEMS! And it would be nice to see some more colors.

PLEASE.

Tunics

3/4 sleeve

No high low hems

Solid colors

I will buy every color that looks good on me.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a big fan as well.  Great product.