New Contributor

Susan,  Why can't you manufacture a ladies jean that is a little relaxed fit in hips and thighs.  I am so disgusted with the jeans today.  I am a curvy woman and I positively hate jeans that are like a second skin.  You have skinney jeans, jeggins, stretch jeans.  I don't want stretch jeans showing my imperfections.  It seems as though we girls are forgotten about.  I also like the trouser jean with a little relaxed fit.  I wore those jeans till they were wore out.  Call me old fashioned.  I am 74 years old.  I like to look neat and polished not someone that has been poured into a jean.  I am disgusted...........................

Respected Contributor

@anna71 

Your suggestion is a great one.  My issue is that I have nice thighs that look good in fitted jeans, but my calves are so very thin.  So leggings, jeggings, skinny jeans simply do not work.  Only emphasizes the skinny calves.  I bought one pair a couple of years ago and felt so self-conscious in them, I wound up giving them to my DD.  

So, like you, I wear stretch jeans that don't hug the body.  Boot cut jeans don't look good on me either.  I'm 5 ft. tall and all they do is add a 'stumpy' look.

Kohl's has a great selection that I keep going back to esp in petites.  Have been very pleased with them.  Give it a try.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I just want a nice pair of old fashioned jeans made of denim with no stretch.  Luckily I've been able to find some at resale shoppes. 

Valued Contributor

I so agree.  I feel like you have  to have a really terrific body to wear those sausage casing jeans.  Not to mention how hot they are in the summer.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.....a jean with a bit of stretch....straight style....NOT ANKLE (it seems every pant presented lately is ankle)..no zips...no cargo pockets...no bling....elastic somewhere in the waist.,

reg, tall and petite sizes.............and def something not binding everywhere...............i do like the recent waists in QVC's newer jeans with the pull on style wide waist band...