I love liquid knit, especially the essentials styles.  You seem to be phasing out full length slim leg pants.  I don't want crop pants, printed or wide leg pants.  Please bring back the classics.

Respected Contributor

Full length pants will be back when they start showing Fall fashions.  It's always like this.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

@graverlady,

Risingdoctors - A warm welcome to new members of the group.... | Facebook

Regular Contributor

I like both. The shorter ones I like wearing boots with 4-5" heels for a total look. 

Respected Contributor

@graverlady Agreed. Across all brands...I am beyond over cropped pants, and "high water" wide pants, ugh! Other than a cute slim legged ankle pant for summer, at 5'1.5", I never bought into any cropped pants that hit me in what I call "no man's land" center of my calf.

I like to the ankle or to the knee (peddle pusher), to me that's a definitive look, but in between to me does nothing for anyone.

Respected Contributor

@graverlady totally agree. I only wear full length straight leg pants from Llbean.

Respected Contributor

@graverlady wrote:

I love liquid knit, especially the essentials styles.  You seem to be phasing out full length slim leg pants.  I don't want crop pants, printed or wide leg pants.  Please bring back the classics.

I totally agree. No one wants to sell regular pants this year.

Respected Contributor

@graverlady 

It's funny I don't really care about trends but I do get tired of a certain look.  Watching some dated 8 - 10 year old Hallmark movies the other day seeing all the straight leg and legging pants looked funny as they're not as readily available currently as they have in the past.  

Classic straight leg pants are still available at classic style stores like Talbots, LL Bean, Lands End although not as plentiful in summer as in other colder month seasons.

Susan may bring back some seasonal pants, fall clothes should be showing up fairly soon however straight leg isn't as popular as it was, they may be wider in size.

Honored Contributor

@graverlady.  People usually want pants that are shorter, and thus are perceived to be cooler, in hot weather.

The wider leg pants are what's in style now, although they're so unflattering, I can't figure out why.  Just wait,  they'll soon be gone.  There are still lots of long, straight leg pants available.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@graverlady wrote:

@graverlady 

I just remembered Kim Gravel has a ponte straight leg pant that is wonderful, it comes in many colors I have several pair.  Wears well and if you like the fit on her pants it should work for you:

A623553 in regular, petite and tall also available