Occasional Contributor

I like most Susan Graver but really dislike liquid knit. People say it skims the body but I found my fat arms look awful. There is no structure so my arms look even fatter. Anyone else feel this way? 

Respected Contributor

No, not at all.  I have several pieces of her liquid knit, and they don't cling.   I love her essentials line the best.   I do have a lot of her prints also.  I get compliments all the time on her clothes.   As far as I'm concerned Susan is the best designer the Q has.  Love her clothes.   

Honored Contributor
I have several tops in liquid knit that I still wear even though I retired and had bought them to wear to work. Easy to care for..but I find them very hot to wear in the summer; her comments about how cool and comfortable the liquid knit is is lost on me. I find the opposite to be true.
Honored Contributor

It really depends on the item and how it's cut.  Some of her pieces work really well for me and others not so much.

Honored Contributor

@Halle mom    The arms may be too small for your body type.  If you go up in size, the arms might fit better but the other measurements might be too big.  Maybe SG just isn't for you.  No all lines are for everyone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Halle mom   Perhaps the fabric is too thin for your body type.  SG, as suggested, might not be your go-to designer.

I've been conscious of selecting more natural fabrics for my clothing.  I've been transitioning to a more minimalistic wardrobe and a priority is the fabric content as well as the design.

Honored Contributor

I adore her liquid knit!  If I could afford it, my entire wardrobe would be liquid knit (with a few exceptions, perhaps).  I don't find it cliingy at all, nor do I find it too warm to wear during the summer months.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like her liquid knit either. It clings to me, even though there's no static electricity. I do like her regular knit sweaters, rain coats and heavy winter coats. 

Honored Contributor

I don't find them clingy.

The couple liquid knit pieces I have owned for a VERY long time have never pilled, shrunk or faded.

They will last a lifetime if you want them too.

Reminds me of the material that the pieces I own from Chicos are made of.  Those all have lasted I bet you 10 yrs already!

Respected Contributor

I love liquid knit, feels sleek and silky and is so easy to take care of.